Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any advice would be more then appreciated!

Gabe1989

Registered
Hello guys my name is Gabe and I want to share a little story. When I was about 18 years old I did a injectable cycle of roids don’t remember what it was by name exactly but was Deca and something else I don’t remember two oily kind of substances one for mass and other for strength. It all went well I did on one day injection in the butt and on other day in the upper back under the shoulder, had no problems doing it alone but on my last shot I asked a friend to help and she hit my nerve in the back and my body went into a shock, could no breath or talk for like a minute and it really gave me a scare I’ll never forget. Now about 12-13 years older I turned into a fat ass you can say, I weight almost 100kilos being 5“11 and really don’t like where my body is at, I feel like a 60 year old trapped in a 30 year old body so knowing about roids and having that one time experience witch was great, good results.I order some oral roids and want to know what and how to take them and with. I remember having to get estrogen blockers and stuff after my cycle. This time I ordered:

Balkan Danabol 100tablets 10mg
Genesis Anavar 100tablets 10mg
Magnus Clenbuterol 100tablets 0.04mg

I was wondering if it’s okay to stack these „take them at the same time“ or how and with what other things do I need to take them with and how long? all 100 tablets until it’s gone or what? I really don’t want to mess it up or my body. Also I’m really thinking ahead for my next cycle and would like to do a injectable but one that I can only do in my butt because that was easy for me.

Thank you for taking your time to read this long thread and for any information given.

-Gabe

What is your current body fat percentage, and how doing have you been back to training?

I am at 25.6% body fat it’s horrible really. And yes I’ve been doing cardio mainly lately and got a membership at the gym. But being so sore and stuff the next day is so bad and having to work a very physical job makes it hard.

Neither being sore in the gym or your job have anything to do with the diet. And being over 1/4th of your weight as fat is 90% down to what you're eating. So sort that 1st.

You need to forget using steroids for the time being and fix your diet first and foremost. You really want to drop that body fat percentage by at least 10% or more to avoid a lot of complications with steroids. You also need to be back to weight training consistently for at minimum a year or two (preferably more) to have connective tissue that can handle steroids.

I did sir I am a vegetarian now and don’t eat meat and stuff at all and I feel great and it works for me considering my mood, stool, heartburn, sleep and even my weight went down by few kilos

I did sir I am a vegetarian now and don’t eat meat and stuff at all and I feel great and it works for me considering my mood, stool, heartburn, sleep and even my weight went down by few kilos

youve got OVER 10% body fat to lose before you even have steroids in your vocabulary... noone with a small fraction of a brain cell would advise you any sort of steroid use in your condition... sarms, perhaps... steroids would be absurdity

Plus it’s only belly fat I work a physical job that has me lifting heavy stuff all the time I’m not obese or anything I just have belly fat and I’m sorry if I sound hard headed I know you guys just wanna help and are looking out for my best interest but maybe I’ve came across bad I have almost 70% muscle mass and 25%fat but it just seems like it’s all in the belly. If I’m not able to steroid now and have to wait a while what is my choice for now to give me a little boost like to lose fat and to help get rid of the post work out pain and stuff ?

Assuming danabol is dbol?

Will need an AI for that.

I mean clen is such a terrible compound man. It puts so much stress on your body and in particular your heart and with you being over 25% bodyfat your heart is likely working harder than normal so I would flush that stuff right down the toilet.

Yes it can help burn fat but its catabolic so it burns everything. I tried clen once, lasted 2 weeks and couldnt wait to get rid of the stuff. Some people swear by it but personally I wouldnt touch it.

Dbol and Anavar are not fat burners, no steroids really are, you really need to focus on your diet and training first and get down to a reasonable level before looking at steroids.

You could run cardarine and/or sr9009 to help with your endurance and to burn body fat. Both are non-hormonal and are not stimulants so they would work well while you try and cut down your BF and get back into a good routine.

Hey man you seem like a really nice and understandable guy thank you for your time and for responding to me. You also suggested Aromasin for me do I take it with my cycle or after and do you prefer me taking since I do have body fat I figured I’ll do very low dose 10-20mg a day of Dbol and should I stack it with anavar or not? What would you do if you were in my position and can’t wait to get into the perfect body mass for steroids...

Hey man you seem like a really nice and understandable guy thank you for your time and for responding to me. You also suggested Aromasin for me do I take it with my cycle or after and do you prefer me taking since I do have body fat I figured I’ll do very low dose 10-20mg a day of Dbol and should I stack it with anavar or not? What would you do if you were in my position and can’t wait to get into the perfect body mass for steroids...

Yea so you take aromasin with the Dbol as Dbol aromatizes in the body which means it converts to estrogen. This will drive you e2/estradiol (estrogen measurement via bloodwork) up which can cause high blood pressure, gyno, heart issues, water retention, etc.

Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor meaning it deactivates the enzyme aromatase which helps keep your estrogen levels in the normal range.

Dbol is also liver toxic so you will need to have an on cycle support like organst or n2guard.

I would not run dbol more than 40mg/day and not for longer than 6-8 weeks max.

I really wouldnt stack 2 orals (dbol and anavar) together as they are both liver toxic (anavar far less liver toxic than dbol but still liver toxic).

After running these compounds you need a full PCT which means clomid, nolva, and a natural test booster at a minimum.

I heard a great quote by one of the guys on here. "You don't use steroids to get in shape, you get in shape to use steroids." I'm sure there are several non steroid products that can help you "get in shape" According to the gentlemen here, that sounds like 15% bf or lower to actually get the results you want the steroids to give you.

Back
Top Bottom