Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any College Football Players out there? Need some help

Hi, when I was a student and entered, everything was fine, there were no problems at all, so you can easily get into a team in college, and you will play with other students. The test passes quietly, oh, I remember those times when, instead of studying normal, I ordered work from https://uk.edubirdie.com/do-my-assignment and I spent all my free time on training and games, it was simply amazing. If there are problems with study, then be sure to use them too, they will easily help you with the task, I hope my advice helped you, and you will do what you want

You don't need another division 2 college football player to help you with this. Except,t he could help by telling you how they go about testing. I know for a fact Division 1 is as stringent as any professional sport. The star Defensive lineman for Clemson had to sit out one of the ayoff games for testing positive for a SARM. You need to do some research and see what is on gibidion 2's banned list. Most likely it's the same as D 1. What is probably different, this is just an educated guess, D1 has so much more money available to them and testing for all these things is most likely expensive. D2 can not have close to the same type of resources sovthey may not test nearly as frequently.
You would need to assume you will be tested once accepted into the roster though. So you need to get that banned list and find out how long each substance takes to clear your body and I would add a week on to that to be safe. As a walk on, if you give a first test that's dirty it's over for you forever playing football there.
Steroid wise you can not touch any nandroline product. Deca can be tested positive for like 18 months after last administration. Best bet would be to do what they all do. Stick to something like water based winstrol, out if you in less than a week. I'm pretty sure most oral are the same but you need to figure this out yourself, for sure not take anyone's random advise on a message board.
Good luck to you.

OH, the most important thing would probably to be to find a sports trainer who deals with football players. You could put on a decently lean 20 pounds but keeping your speed and agiloty is the problem. Someone who does that for a living would know how to. I doubt anyone here would.

You don't need another division 2 college football player to help you with this. Except,t he could help by telling you how they go about testing. I know for a fact Division 1 is as stringent as any professional sport. The star Defensive lineman for Clemson had to sit out one of the ayoff games for testing positive for a SARM. You need to do some research and see what is on gibidion 2's banned list. Most likely it's the same as D 1. What is probably different, this is just an educated guess, D1 has so much more money available to them and testing for all these things is most likely expensive. D2 can not have close to the same type of resources sovthey may not test nearly as frequently.
You would need to assume you will be tested once accepted into the roster though. So you need to get that banned list and find out how long each substance takes to clear your body and I would add a week on to that to be safe. As a walk on, if you give a first test that's dirty it's over for you forever playing football there.
Steroid wise you can not touch any nandroline product. Deca can be tested positive for like 18 months after last administration. Best bet would be to do what they all do. Stick to something like water based winstrol, out if you in less than a week. I'm pretty sure most oral are the same but you need to figure this out yourself, for sure not take anyone's random advise on a message board.
Good luck to you.

OH, the most important thing would probably to be to find a sports trainer who deals with football players. You could put on a decently lean 20 pounds but keeping your speed and agiloty is the problem. Someone who does that for a living would know how to. I doubt anyone here would.
Sorry for typos man, there has been something up with the keyboard on my phone.
Again, good luck, I wish you the best.

I played college ball man. If you haven't made it yet you could chance a short estered cycle. but its risky. They drug test randomly and can do it any time of the year. Caught once and thats it man. Put the money towards a nutritionist. 20lbs will take a year and a bit but its not impossible with dedication
Good advise at least. I would think you should be able to find one person, who is familiar with training football players, to help tremendously with the Diet you will need to put this weight on but, more importantly, keep your performance, speed and agility the same or better.
He's right, you are better off spending your money on this than steroids that could end your football playing days for good.

ah look at this girl come and .!. me

- - - Updated - - -

Good advise at least. I would think you should be able to find one person, who is familiar with training football players, to help tremendously with the Diet you will need to put this weight on but, more importantly, keep your performance, speed and agility the same or better.
He's right, you are better off spending your money on this than steroids that could end your football playing days for good.

hahahahaha girl you are funny

Back
Top Bottom