Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any College Football Players out there? Need some help

dan

Registered
Hey guys,

So I am currently planning on walking on to a 1AA football program and have some questions about drug testing. I've never actually used anything but I am considering it. I sent my film to the coach and he said that if I can gain around 20lbs without losing much speed then I will have spot on the team. I could probably gain the weight I need but Im worried that unless I use something to give me an edge I will never get my shot to actually play considering I will be among a group of genetically blessed, born to be athletes. Now I know alot of you guys have strong opinions about gear's role in sports but 1) it is more prevalent than you would think and 2) this is my dream and I would literally do anything to achieve it. So while I appreciate your guys opinions of what I should do, I am more looking for info on the likelihood of getting tested. Also just want to let you guys know that I dont take this decision lightly, I have spent the last couple weeks planning out a simple test cycle and looking into every possible side effect and trying to shift through the bro science towards the truth. I also have checked out all of the NCAA's information about drug testing which states, "In year-round testing events, student-athletes
may be selected on the basis of sport, position, competitive ranking, athletics financial-aid status, playing time, directed testing, an NCAA-approved random selection or any combination thereof."

So presumably if I juiced to make weight and gain an edge in time for spring ball I wouldnt be on financial aid, I wouldnt have any playing time and football wouldnt be in season. But is there anyone out there who could answer some of these questions?:

Will all walk-ons who are offered a spot on the team be tested before they can accept the offer?

What is the frequency that 1AA walk ons would be tested by the school?

What is the frequency that 1 AA walks on would be tested by the NCAA?

Thanks guys

Doesn't matter if your a walk on or not bro. If you make the team you are theoretically just as likely to be tested as anyone on the team. Tough to say I played a different sport but we had school and NCAA testing... for me we knew typically around what time of year which came but never knew who or how many

Doesn't matter if your a walk on or not bro. If you make the team you are theoretically just as likely to be tested as anyone on the team. Tough to say I played a different sport but we had school and NCAA testing... for me we knew typically around what time of year which came but never knew who or how many
How often would you be tested in the off season?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I was planning on taking Test E for 12 weeks. I read online that it would stay positive on a urine test for 3 months after last injection. If I started my cycle this week or the next I could be done by early December and I wouldnt start training with the team until January or February sometime. What do you guys think/?

How often would you be tested in the off season?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I was planning on taking Test E for 12 weeks. I read online that it would stay positive on a urine test for 3 months after last injection. If I started my cycle this week or the next I could be done by early December and I wouldnt start training with the team until January or February sometime. What do you guys think/?

I wouldn't risk it. I read all your posts and your story hit home but I still wouldn't risk it. Most of the drug tests also involve a polygraph test, which you will fail.

Testosterone enanthate is detectable up to 6 months after use. Your best option if you don't take my advice would be testosterone propinate. It has a very short haft life and needs to be injected EOD or MWF.

Still, I don't think it's worth it. If you get caught using performance enhancing drugs you will be banned from the league and then have ZERO shot on ever being able to make the team. I would supplement with a good quality testosterone booster (HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com), creatine monohydrate (ancient strength from n2bm.com), BCAA (gear from n2bm.com), a high quality multivitamin (ruthless 3D from n2bm.com) and a high quality fish oil. Perfect your diet and training. If it's meant that you make the team, you will make it.

Each sport is different mine not as crazy as football. Like Muskate said, if you decide not to listen prop would be your only hope. I would not recommend this. I've seen many great careers tarnished with one bust. Your best bet is to do it natty and figure out the schedule once your on the team.

I will say most likely no polygraph for you though. School test is not as big a deal it's the NCAA one that's most troubling.

athletes are on PED's.. you don't need to come on here and try to convince us of that bro lol. they use short acting and no esters which are difficult to detect, that is their secret

having said that I hate to burst your bubble but steroids are not going to make you into a great football player. if it was that easy then every vet on here with years of steroid use under their belt would be playing in the NFL. you probably know this (I hope) but others reading this thread who are 17/18 might think all they have to do is inject some roids and they will magically be playing in the NFL 4 years later signing a million dollar contract and leading their team to the super bowl. its a pipe dream and the odds of making it in any pro sport is the same as getting hit by lightning, probably even less

also take it from me since I used to compete in endurance sports that your coach is telling you to put on 20 pounds AND keep your speed.. not going to happen that fast.. impossible. for every 5 pounds you gain you shave 5 seconds MINIMUM off your 200M time. now over the course of years you can most definitely accomplish that feat.. but its not going to happen within a few months, your coach is pretty much backhanding you and giving you a goal that isn't feasible on purpose.

in any event good luck in your dreams. I played football and it is a fun game, very dangerous, but fun nonetheless

Last edited:

this man, the risk is up to you..

I walked on at a d1 program and we pretty much always knew when tests were coming (not from a coach, but from staffers/ga's).

I was not tested when I walked on.

I got tested once over a year and a half (pot arrest killed my dream before I had the chance to be tested again... Being a stupid kid still haunts me to this day).

Never got tested by the ncaa.

I wouldn't risk it. I read all your posts and your story hit home but I still wouldn't risk it. Most of the drug tests also involve a polygraph test, which you will fail.

Testosterone enanthate is detectable up to 6 months after use. Your best option if you don't take my advice would be testosterone propinate. It has a very short haft life and needs to be injected EOD or MWF.

Still, I don't think it's worth it. If you get caught using performance enhancing drugs you will be banned from the league and then have ZERO shot on ever being able to make the team. I would supplement with a good quality testosterone booster (HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com), creatine monohydrate (ancient strength from n2bm.com), BCAA (gear from n2bm.com), a high quality multivitamin (ruthless 3D from n2bm.com) and a high quality fish oil. Perfect your diet and training. If it's meant that you make the team, you will make it.
Yeah I hear that for sure. Im leaning towards doing my best natty. As far as supplementation goes though I'm actually doing all of this with a few exceptions, I use CEE instead of monohydrate because due to its increased absorption and thus effectiveness. The one thing from the list above I am not taking is HCGenerate. At first I was super skeptical of HCGenerate because it seemed like a bunch of BS herbs that would just be placebo effect but then I researched all of the ingredients on http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ which is like a scientific research database and there's actually alot of science behind it, it would doubtlessly raise T levels.

The one question I have about it though is do you guys think that just taking HCGenerate would raise my levels enough to make any sort of anabolic difference or would it just raise my levels nominally on paper?
Has anyone been able to find bloods on just HCGenerate? I think that would be good info to have for sure, Im curious to see to what extent it works...

athletes are on PED's.. you don't need to come on here and try to convince us of that bro lol. they use short acting and no esters which are difficult to detect, that is their secret

having said that I hate to burst your bubble but steroids are not going to make you into a great football player. if it was that easy then every vet on here with years of steroid use under their belt would be playing in the NFL. you probably know this (I hope) but others reading this thread who are 17/18 might think all they have to do is inject some roids and they will magically be playing in the NFL 4 years later signing a million dollar contract and leading their team to the super bowl. its a pipe dream and the odds of making it in any pro sport is the same as getting hit by lightning, probably even less

also take it from me since I used to compete in endurance sports that your coach is telling you to put on 20 pounds AND keep your speed.. not going to happen that fast.. impossible. for every 5 pounds you gain you shave 5 seconds MINIMUM off your 200M time. now over the course of years you can most definitely accomplish that feat.. but its not going to happen within a few months, your coach is pretty much backhanding you and giving you a goal that isn't feasible on purpose.

in any event good luck in your dreams. I played football and it is a fun game, very dangerous, but fun nonetheless

My film is actually pretty good and the coach said that he thought I could keep up in terms of football IQ, footwork and positioning, I just dont really have the size for d1 football (yet), not that I am unathletic or small but damn some of those guys are just built to play. And I wouldnt take some gear thinking that it would get me into the NFL, all I really want is to be a member of a team again, even scout team. I play Club rugby but its not really the same, I have no misconceptions about where my place would be on the team as an unrecruited walk-on. I just figure that since I am also a huge fan of bodybuilding and powerlifting and a gym rat I will probably end up using sometime in my life, so why wait until my opportunity to play the game I love passes me by.

- - - Updated - - -

I walked on at a d1 program and we pretty much always knew when tests were coming (not from a coach, but from staffers/ga's).

I got tested once over a year and a half (pot arrest killed my dream before I had the chance to be tested again... Being a stupid kid still haunts me to this day).

Bummer man sorry to hear that. Everybody fucks up sometime, what position did you play?

My film is actually pretty good and the coach said that he thought I could keep up in terms of football IQ, footwork and positioning, I just dont really have the size for d1 football (yet), not that I am unathletic or small but damn some of those guys are just built to play. And I wouldnt take some gear thinking that it would get me into the NFL, all I really want is to be a member of a team again, even scout team. I play Club rugby but its not really the same, I have no misconceptions about where my place would be on the team as an unrecruited walk-on. I just figure that since I am also a huge fan of bodybuilding and powerlifting and a gym rat I will probably end up using sometime in my life, so why wait until my opportunity to play the game I love passes me by.

- - - Updated - - -

Bummer man sorry to hear that. Everybody fucks up sometime, what position did you play?

I feel you man. I walked onto a D1 program (not football) so I know all about just wanting to make the squad. Busy your ass and get on natty. As someone else said, when your on the team you will know when it's coming somewhat.... I was tested once but I was natty and stayed away from everything thankfully. Ended up all conference as a senior. Had work can pay off... Another walk on was full scholarship by time he was senior. Anything is possible the IQ is huge you can work on everything else. Get into the best shape of your life and you can make a scout team and go from there. If you need any advice or have questions feel free to reach out. Double A is no joke... I've know guys that played and they were freak athletes!!

Depends on your position what to focus on but always a spot for an athlete that works hard and has good game IQ. Also if the coach knows he doesn't have to worry about you doing well in school that's a big plus

Yeah I hear that for sure. Im leaning towards doing my best natty. As far as supplementation goes though I'm actually doing all of this with a few exceptions, I use CEE instead of monohydrate because due to its increased absorption and thus effectiveness. The one thing from the list above I am not taking is HCGenerate. At first I was super skeptical of HCGenerate because it seemed like a bunch of BS herbs that would just be placebo effect but then I researched all of the ingredients on http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ which is like a scientific research database and there's actually alot of science behind it, it would doubtlessly raise T levels.

The one question I have about it though is do you guys think that just taking HCGenerate would raise my levels enough to make any sort of anabolic difference or would it just raise my levels nominally on paper?
Has anyone been able to find bloods on just HCGenerate? I think that would be good info to have for sure, Im curious to see to what extent it works...

I am not sure if the increase in test levels from HCGenerate ES will give you anabolic benefits, but I am pretty sure that you will feel much better with it, and your libido will be sky-high.

Hey guys,

So I am currently planning on walking on to a 1AA football program and have some questions about drug testing. I've never actually used anything but I am considering it. I sent my film to the coach and he said that if I can gain around 20lbs without losing much speed then I will have spot on the team. I could probably gain the weight I need but Im worried that unless I use something to give me an edge I will never get my shot to actually play considering I will be among a group of genetically blessed, born to be athletes. Now I know alot of you guys have strong opinions about gear's role in sports but 1) it is more prevalent than you would think and 2) this is my dream and I would literally do anything to achieve it. So while I appreciate your guys opinions of what I should do, I am more looking for info on the likelihood of getting tested. Also just want to let you guys know that I dont take this decision lightly, I have spent the last couple weeks planning out a simple test cycle and looking into every possible side effect and trying to shift through the bro science towards the truth. I also have checked out all of the NCAA's information about drug testing which states, "In year-round testing events, student-athletes
may be selected on the basis of sport, position, competitive ranking, athletics financial-aid status, playing time, directed testing, an NCAA-approved random selection or any combination thereof."

So presumably if I juiced to make weight and gain an edge in time for spring ball I wouldnt be on financial aid, I wouldnt have any playing time and football wouldnt be in season. But is there anyone out there who could answer some of these questions?:

Will all walk-ons who are offered a spot on the team be tested before they can accept the offer?

What is the frequency that 1AA walk ons would be tested by the school?

What is the frequency that 1 AA walks on would be tested by the NCAA?

Thanks guys

i would play it safe but i have no idea about testing and wont guess.You need to find out these details from someone, you have a right to know about the testing

- - - Updated - - -

Mike in HS - Saftey in college (but really just special teams/scout team)

I also Play D1 Ball. I was never tested at all. But correct staff knows and usually lets some know, but honestly your not going to need just one cycle. If your good enough to play you will play. Its that simple. For the weight , I guarantee you wont have to worry about that, you will definitely put on weight fast with the training. eat clean, keep the alcohol to a minimum or zero if you can and train, train, train. You must eat sleep and drink Football. If I could do it all again I would definitely not drink as much and party as much. I have raw talent and took advantage of that. I walked on after playing College basketball for two years with no problem. Played behind my buddy Reed Doughdy before he went to the redskins then took his spot. So now I have two Sons I can show the right way so they have the opportunity to go pro if they want. Best of luck too you. Also they usually test on the off season. But I have heard them testing during season but its usually leaked that someone is using

Bailed on ball before college. Wouldn't know.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I played college ball man. If you haven't made it yet you could chance a short estered cycle. but its risky. They drug test randomly and can do it any time of the year. Caught once and thats it man. Put the money towards a nutritionist. 20lbs will take a year and a bit but its not impossible with dedication

Back
Top Bottom