Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any experience changing compounds while on cycle?

CanadianGearDepot

Registered
As a long time user I'm always trying new things to keep my body guessing, the last thing I want is for it to get "used" to my cycles. I've currently been testing using different compounds every couple weeks to keep my body guessing. I've come across this more and more, and recently watched a YouTube video on steroid cycle theories by Rich Piana where he discusses the benefits, which includes increased gains and not having to up dosages every 2-4 weeks. He even went as far as taking one kind of oral for half of a week and a different one for the rest of the week.

Anyways it's an interesting concept because anyone who has done extended cycles knows that you need to start upping the dose farther in your cycle to continue achieving consistent benefits. Which decreases as your body builds up a tolerance, which is why people cycle in addition to health, if you were to continue on the same gear at the same dose you'd start to see diminishing returns.

A bit about me, I've been running this cycle for about a month and a half. My starting weight was 225 and my current weight is 236. I'm 32 and 6'1.

I usually like to start with an oral to kick start my cycle, in this case I started with 50mg a day of anadrol with 750mg a week of sustanon. Sust has fast acting esters, which hit you faster than test e.

Around week 3-4 I upped my anadrol to 75mg a day. From the anadrol and sust I saw a gain in approx 10-15 lbs, as well as typical increases in strength and size, I made sure to keep my eating pretty clean so I didn't blow up.

Around week 4 I started up test e to replace the sustanon. Once I was fully off the anadrol around week 5, I started on deca with the test e.

I am currently in the regime and am about two weeks in, I'm seeing continued gains with no drop off, I'm taking 250-500mg of deca a week and 750 mg of test e, I've seen consistent gains and I haven't been upping my dose which people often have to do to see gains. This seems to be an indication that by switching compounds I won't need to up my dose.

I'll continue this to see how it goes for a few weeks and then I'll be transferring to tren and back to sust for my test. Although tren is a different compound I expect my test levels can be the same and I won't have to increase them.

We'll have to wait and see how this goes. Overall it makes sense to me and it seems to be going good so far. This could also be a good way to save some money on your cycle by not having to increase doses and also reduces the total amount of gear your taking and in turn reduces the wear of processing on your body.

I'll revisit this with updates but if anyone has any input it'd be greatly appreciated. Personally I've usually stuck to traditional cycles of just a few compounds and have increased the dose during a cycle to maintain consistent gains.

bro you're good to go...but anadrol is a bit heavy...stick to 50mgs and add something for your endurance and to keep fat low like cardarine gw....you using an AI and liver support like n2guard?

Well man for changing compounds, I ran a beast of a cycle myself.
sust weeks 1-18
deca 1-8
MT 1-3, & 6-8
tren 8-18
anavar 14-18
win 14-18.

Definitly the most successful cycle I have ever ran. Its not something I would EEEEEEEEEver recommend. I understand what could happen. I am at week 12 now. Feel amazing.... Looking forward to the anavar and win. Looking to hit that stage like a freak of nature.

Sincerely, I have my doubts about this jumping from compound to compound, but this theory has its right to exist, and it is quite interesting. Guess I would need to explore it more deeply.

My feeling on Switching Compounds is based on their Half-Life.
As long as the Half-Life fits into your Cycle, you can do it.
So switching from a Long Ester to a Short Ester later in the Cycle is OK.

However, I wouldn't do the Reverse................................... JP

I actually left out my transition from Tren E to tren a. And I just gotta mention how important what Jp says is. I made my transitions perfectly. And dillegently planned it out.

I was doing 800mg tren e and swiched to 400mgs tren a. you don't taper that right, you will end up with almost a couple grams of tren active in your body. Lol as fun as that may be, I would not advise.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I change compounds all the time but I have it planned on properly and what works well for me and my goals. More is never really better though

The theory is sound. The biggest thing you need to keep in mind is what esters you are using and their haft life's. Another approach that I have had really good success with is 'pyramiding up'. This works great in a pre contest scenario. Start your cycle off with just testosterone. Then after a few weeks add in an anabolic. After a few more weeks add in tren. After a few more weeks add in a oral. That way you start slow and your results never start diminishing.

Something like this:
1-20 testosterone
6-20 eq
10-20 tren
16-20 winstrol

I like to use this type of set up in a pre contest scenario so you don't have to run the orals or tren any longer then needed.

I didn't see listed in your write up anything about an AI or liver support. Make sure to incorporate n2guard at 7 capsules/day when using oral steroids. For an ai - aromasin at 12.5mg eod should be sufficient. Have caber or prami on hand incase you get a prolactin flair up from the deca.

NY , in the beginning I do the same but around mid-cycle if I'm feeling like I need a boost, I run as many esters as possible. All Tren Esters- dose bumped and Test Esters bumped as well. Add Mast E with Mast P and my EQ.. run it heavy with ever ester you can find. Tune my diet and reach my goal hopefully. ...getting older now, so my powerlifting days are gone. Medium weight , repped to failure has my 41yr old ass up 20lbs in 6-7 weeks and cutting better than I did at 29yrs old . Time for blood work now just to see if I'm good.

NY , in the beginning I do the same but around mid-cycle if I'm feeling like I need a boost, I run as many esters as possible. All Tren Esters- dose bumped and Test Esters bumped as well. Add Mast E with Mast P and my EQ.. run it heavy with ever ester you can find. Tune my diet and reach my goal hopefully. ...getting older now, so my powerlifting days are gone. Medium weight , repped to failure has my 41yr old ass up 20lbs in 6-7 weeks and cutting better than I did at 29yrs old . Time for blood work now just to see if I'm good.
Interesting.. I do love seeing bloods.

Of course I don't finish my cruise like that, run as above 4 weeks and mostly short ester to the finish ... .depending on my goal.

Back
Top Bottom