Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any legit igf-1 out there?

cmblsoq

Registered
Is there any sources out there and actually sell igf-1 or is it going to be impossible to find? I remember when Rich Piana would do videos on it and he said that real stuff does not exist and you can't find it anywhere. So does this mean any store selling it is really selling a different peptide for growth hormone?

Is there any sources out there and actually sell igf-1 or is it going to be impossible to find? I remember when Rich Piana would do videos on it and he said that real stuff does not exist and you can't find it anywhere. So does this mean any store selling it is really selling a different peptide for growth hormone?

I only trust forum sponsors that have been approved and tried-tested. D-S had some igf-1 for a time, so did PSL, you should check with them.

sarms.forsale will provide what youre looking for!

Check with sarms.forsale like the guys are saying. Not 100 on if they have what you are looking for but they do carry peptides.

I use euro pharmacies and is very strong .

Tons of legit IGF-1 LR3....

Legit IGF-1...is not so common.

Back
Top Bottom