Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Mast/Tren blends on napsgear?

03Jairo

Registered
I am on my iPad so it's not the easiest to navigate different websites and I keep getting an error message which is frustrating. Until I can get to a computer can you give me an idea of if napsgear sells any masteron and trenbolone blends along with testosterone? Was thinking of a 150mg type blend.

I am on my iPad so it's not the easiest to navigate different websites and I keep getting an error message which is frustrating. Until I can get to a computer can you give me an idea of if napsgear sells any masteron and trenbolone blends along with testosterone? Was thinking of a 150mg type blend.

I use the blends from PSL and love it , IRT Plus is amazing product . Love masteron

Yes buddy,

Its available on Napsgear Please check

GP Andromix 150MG
It Contains
50mg TEST P
50mg TREN A
50mg MAST A

Back
Top Bottom