Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any modafinil users here?

Lucifer Castle

Registered
reading on this product has great reviews about increasing alertness ,improving work out intensity and even weight loss, can you share your opinion on this and also can you take it while cycling? thank you.

While a lot more people are using so-called nootrophic drugs to help with focus often, when asked, just changes to their lifestyles help. So, for example, getting better sleep and a cup of coffee helps me more than any drug.

Its good stuff, its good for getting stuff done when you're tired & driving long distances. You'll increase cardio but its not going give you any sort of strength & will inhibit your pump from an increase in cortisol

I've been taking it for a couple of weeks. It definitely helps with concentration and work but I wouldn't associate it with any improvement in the gym. Stick to caffeine if that's what you're looking for

i have not used it man, i don't like use anything that causes a crutch in my life. not even caffeine. mind over matter. you start using these types of things and you dull your wits and create a weaker mind in the long run

Look into noopept. If you are going to use a nootropic - that is the safest and most effective one.

I have been researching Nootropics a lot lately. Send me a email if you want some more help. Some Nootropics being sold are VERY addictive. Do a lot of research before ordering anything.

While I get what people who use it are trying to do, the answer to not getting enough sleep is getting more sleep, not using something that ruins circadian rhythms. I'd stay away from it.

I have tried a variant of it, armodafinil, which is in theory supposed
to be slightly more potent.

I got a generic version of it and have tried it a few times. My experience:
- I took half a pill the first couple of times: I felt no effect, either negative or positive
- I took a full pill a couple of times: I felt the drug crossing the brain barrier, but
there was no noticeable effect in terms of alertness or ability to concentrate or focus better.

I have Omegawave which I use to measure functional state of my body. It also measures
something called "omega" waves (low frequency waves in your brain) which indicates
the status of your central nervous system. I was expecting that modafinil would
improve CNS function, but a few times I measured it after taking it, there was no
measurable difference in omega waves.

I also performed some high intensity training sessions after taking it and there was
no noticeable performance change.

I found the same thing with armodafinil, give the standard version a try it works way better but results do vary

Back
Top Bottom