Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any tips on my planned Sarms cycle

Rennoc09

Registered
LGD 4033 10mg once per day for 12 weeks followed by 4 weeks PCT and 12 weeks off before running next cycle.
Only thing I’d really like to ask is Can I take less time off than the length of the cycle aka could I run another cycle after PCT + 6 weeks off?

Thanks for contributions to my thread!

LGD 4033 10mg once per day for 12 weeks followed by 4 weeks PCT and 12 weeks off before running next cycle.
Only thing I’d really like to ask is Can I take less time off than the length of the cycle aka could I run another cycle after PCT + 6 weeks off?

Thanks for contributions to my thread!

And what's the purpose of the cycle?

with sarms, you dont need time on to equal time off at all... 4 weeks is generally just fine
Perfect thanks for your reply.
And what's the purpose of the cycle?
To add lean mass while hopefully gaining some strength, I didn’t want to overshoot and do a stack for my first time I really want to run each compound alone to see how it effects my body Health’s quite important to me.

Ok I’ll have blood work done before and after I start the cycle.
I’m really looking forward to this I’m currently 203lbs as of five minutes ago I don’t usually weigh myself I prefer the mirror test but I’ve read of people adding 10lbs in a 8 week cycle so I’ll somewhat be using the scales as a measurement of my improvement but still favouring the mirror and strength tests overall.

- - - Updated - - -

Weight was 207 lbs *

Ok I’ll have blood work done before and after I start the cycle.
I’m really looking forward to this I’m currently 203lbs as of five minutes ago I don’t usually weigh myself I prefer the mirror test but I’ve read of people adding 10lbs in a 8 week cycle so I’ll somewhat be using the scales as a measurement of my improvement but still favouring the mirror and strength tests overall.

- - - Updated - - -

Weight was 207 lbs *
good luck with the stack bro

Perfect thanks for your reply.

To add lean mass while hopefully gaining some strength, I didn’t want to overshoot and do a stack for my first time I really want to run each compound alone to see how it effects my body Health’s quite important to me.

Your second statement is 100% correct in my opinion! If u do 3or 4 different products & have a problem u have no idea which substance is causing the problem.
I have started with 1product for 2weeks & if G2G. then add a 2nd

good luck with the stack bro
thanks man I’m really exited I’m hoping for a quick turnaround after this cycle and maybe trying to stack lgd with something else.

Your second statement is 100% correct in my opinion! If u do 3or 4 different products & have a problem u have no idea which substance is causing the problem.
I have started with 1product for 2weeks & if G2G. then add a 2nd

I totally agree, I’m looking forward to researching stackin after this cycle depending on my lean mass gain at the time will effect my next cycles goal but first things first!

thanks man I’m really exited I’m hoping for a quick turnaround after this cycle and maybe trying to stack lgd with something else.

I totally agree, I’m looking forward to researching stackin after this cycle depending on my lean mass gain at the time will effect my next cycles goal but first things first!

Look into cardarine. Cardarine would be a great SARM to add into your current SARMS cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbdIfCM5FmM

Look into cardarine. Cardarine would be a great SARM to add into your current SARMS cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbdIfCM5FmM

I spent most of last night this afternoon and this evening looking into Cardarine, I think it’s a clear shout for me I could end up being 217 lbs and a recomp is going to be exiting.

- - - Updated - - -

End up being 217lbs after this cycle*
So being a little leaner and lighter would be nice.

I can see Cardarine being a regular PED in my arsenal.

Dylan how do you feel about long term Sarms usage I mean right into old age do you believe it can be done safely for life?
as long as you are taking the proper breaks in between, then yes i do...

Back
Top Bottom