Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any use from bath salts?

Aranderid

Registered
I am sure that all of you have heard about bath salts that can be added to the bathtub, and they promise you all kinds of health advantages. Do you know if there is any real good thing about using those salts?

Sincerely, I am not sure. What I am sure about, is that taking hot and warm baths is not a healthy thing for males, since it is not good to keep the testies in heat for long – this affects your little soldiers. Perhaps someone else here has experience with those salts, and can give an opinion...

I am sure that all of you have heard about bath salts that can be added to the bathtub, and they promise you all kinds of health advantages. Do you know if there is any real good thing about using those salts?

The long-established commercial brand Epsom Salt which is a magnesium sulfate is actually quite beneficial. It contains only the naturally occurring minerals magnesium and sulfate. Other bath salts, on the other hand, often contain other ingredients as part of proprietary blends which are largely useless. Soaking in Epsom salt can improve your health because it boosts your body's magnesium levels. So too can it relieve muscle pain, muscle cramps, inflammation and even migraine headaches.

- - - Updated - - -

Bottom line: Stick with simple Epsom Salt. Most of the others are ripoffs.

Like Eddie mentioned, Epsom Salts are excellent.

They also sell Magnesium Flakes, which are Magnesium Chloride Brine, taken from the Seabed.
A little more expensive, but if you plan on Soaking every day, might be worth the money.

For occasional use, I would stick with the tried and true Epsom Salts....................... JP

LOL @Lev. How unfertile are people that a hot bat knackers our sperm?

Anyway - Epsom salts are great. I've not used them in years and only have a walk in shower in this place but they're great.

Anyway - Epsom salts are great. I've not used them in years and only have a walk in shower in this place but they're great.

lol the fuck is going on here

lol the fuck is going on here

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2871918/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17474098

https://www.myvmc.com/lifestyles/effect-of-environmental-factors-on-sperm-health/#c2

http://urologytimes.modernmedicine.com/urology-times/news/does-heat-exposure-affect-spermatogenesis

I don't tell things just to tell. There is scientific proof of the negative effects of heat on sperm production.

If you read the Directions on any Bath Salt ~ Epsom or Magnesium Flakes.

It says Dissolve in "Warm Water" ~ Not Hot !!!

This test was done with water that was 107 Degree's Fahrenheit ~ that's HOT !

So Lev is Correct ~ DON'T SOAK IN HOT WATER ~ Watch those Hot Tubs.............................. JP
P.S.
90 Degree's Fahrenheit is the temp you should use for Magnesium Baths.

Which is 8 degrees roughly under Body Temp of 98.6.

Last edited:
I don't take baths at all.. i would rather go into the ocean

i used to bathe when i was a runner in salt and other herbs that were supposed to aid recovery and all that shit.. i can honestly tell you the benefits are minimal. the best way to recover from workouts is SLEEP and not being under stress.

Epsom salt baths are FANTASTIC for detoxifying the body and removing metabolic waste products built up in muscles.

Don't waste your money on any fancy lavender bath salts. Just get some regular bulk epsom salts from Costco.

Epsom salt baths are FANTASTIC for detoxifying the body and removing metabolic waste products built up in muscles.

Don't waste your money on any fancy lavender bath salts. Just get some regular bulk epsom salts from Costco.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Yes! It's amazing how much money these companies suck out of people for these scented bath products. If you want to do the same thing, get the bulk epsom salts like muskate said, and put a few drops of lavender essential oil in the bath.

I don't take baths at all.. i would rather go into the ocean

i used to bathe when i was a runner in salt and other herbs that were supposed to aid recovery and all that shit.. i can honestly tell you the benefits are minimal. the best way to recover from workouts is SLEEP and not being under stress.

Bath salts have lengthy been used as an easy and cheaper manner to treat intellectual and physical health illnesses. Bath salts, which are typically made from magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt) or sea salt, are easily dissolved in warm tub water and used for everything from pressure relief to aches and pains.
Health blessings
Most people use bath salts as a manner to beautify a calming soak in the bathtub, but bath salts are believed to provide numerous fitness blessings for humans with:

Health Benefits:
muscle pain and stiffness
stiff, aching joints
arthritis
stream problems
complications
tension and stress
pores and skin situations, along with eczema
dry and itchy skin

How to apply tub salts
There are several methods to apply bathtub salts, relying on what you want to treat.

Detox bath
A detox bathtub is generally a product of Epsom salt. The minerals in a detox tub are believed to assist get rid of toxins from the body to improve your fitness, relieve strain, treat constipation, and assist with weight loss.

Magnesium absorption is some other crucial advantage of Epsom salt detox baths. This can be beneficial to those with a deficiency, inclusive of people with fibromyalgia. A 2004 study of 19 participants determined that 17 of them had extended ranges of magnesium and sulfate within the blood following Epsom salt baths.

To make a detox bath the use of Epsom salt:

Use 2 cups of Epsom salt for a fashionable-length tub filled with warm water.
Pour the salt into running water to assist it to dissolve faster into the bathtub.
Soak inside the tub for at the least 12 mins, or 20 minutes to deal with constipation.
Adding essential oils, inclusive of lavender or peppermint, can provide extra aromatherapy benefits, inclusive of relaxation and advanced mood.

Muscle aches
Bath salts can assist with muscle aches by using enjoyable tense muscular tissues and decreasing inflammation.

To make tub salts for muscle ache:

Use 2 cups of Epsom salt for a general-size tub of warm water.
Pour the Epsom salt into the running water to help it dissolve faster. ith your hand will help dissolve any last grains.
Soak for at least 12 mins.
Adding a few drops of diluted cinnamon bark essential oil might also assist ease muscle pain. Cinnamon bark oil has a warming effect on the skin that some locate soothing on sore muscle mass. 2017 has a look at additionally determined it to be a promising anti-inflammatory agent.

Back
Top Bottom