Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any of you guys blast and cruise? If so, when did you start?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Any of you guys blast and cruise? If so, when did you start?

Really interested in this topic.
    How do you guys deal with blood pressure and other stuff while blasting and cruising

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Haven't used the blast and cruise method but I asked this same question on here the other day. From what many of the veteran Bros have said, it really isn't a good idea and you would be better off doing a cycle followed by PCT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What's your bp at?

Many things you can do.....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I just blast and pct. Never found that it would benefit me in any way. Id rather give my body time to heal then risk any health issues down the road

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgtanal View Post
    Really interested in this topic.
    How do you guys deal with blood pressure and other stuff while blasting and cruising

Like Biggamike says when we were discussing this a short time ago, many people with more activity here believe in cycling for health benefits. My view point from a continual progression point of view is that if you are serious about going as far as you can either purely out of pushing what you can do or for competitive reasons you need to blast and cruise. This is so that when you push on and want to ease off maybe after a show or whatever it is more advantageous to maintain a supra-physiological androgen level rather than waiting for your own T to recover and then having a decreased level of androgens which will only lead to the lack of ability to hold onto gained musculature regardless of training, diet or PCT.

I short, if you are genuinely serious about bodybuilding and want to continually improve you cannot fluctuate androgen levels by cycling and expect to make the kind of progression you would by being on androgens continually. However, you are then taking the decision to remaining on at the very least TRT doses for life. Which can be a pain in the ass in more ways that one.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by petercowdell View Post
    Like Biggamike says when we were discussing this a short time ago, many people with more activity here believe in cycling for health benefits. My view point from a continual progression point of view is that if you are serious about going as far as you can either purely out of pushing what you can do or for competitive reasons you need to blast and cruise. This is so that when you push on and want to ease off maybe after a show or whatever it is more advantageous to maintain a supra-physiological androgen level rather than waiting for your own T to recover and then having a decreased level of androgens which will only lead to the lack of ability to hold onto gained musculature regardless of training, diet or PCT.

I short, if you are genuinely serious about bodybuilding and want to continually improve you cannot fluctuate androgen levels by cycling and expect to make the kind of progression you would by being on androgens continually. However, you are then taking the decision to remaining on at the very least TRT doses for life. Which can be a pain in the ass in more ways that one.
    So basically with this method you're possibly looking at permanent shut down of your natural test. Not good if you plan on starting a family in the future. Not to mention TRT can be very expensive if you go the pharma route.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quintessentially yes but if you're taking exogenous T then this isn't an issue. As for fertility it is not something I'm knowledgeable on or have ever concerned myself with, having said that I believe it is perfectly possible to use fertility drugs in sufficient doses to aid in conceiving a child having used anabolic steroids for a number of years, and has been shown with many competitive athletes who have very little time off every year.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the insight. I will definitely have to do my research on AAS use and fertility.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamike View Post
    Thanks for the insight. I will definitely have to do my research on AAS use and fertility.
    Pros and guys that have been blast and cruising for many years have kids all the time. There is no clear cut answer. Just like anything, it's on an individual basis. If you want to have kids from your own sperm, it would "more probably than not" (lol) be better judgement to not stay on. Or if you want, you can choose from the million other options available to have a kid if it comes to it.

Disclaimer: I'm not recommending anything, make your own choices. But, just to play devil's advocate, from a health stand point, I do not believe cycling to be healthier at all. Making your Test levels [and estrogen and everything else] go from in the 1000's to 0 and back up again all while taking toxic female fertility drugs that have horrible sides in most guys is not healthy AT ALL. Dropping down to a TRT dose of Test to let your body recover is the healthier option IMO.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by petercowdell View Post
    However, you are then taking the decision to remaining on at the very least TRT doses for life. Which can be a pain in the ass in more ways that one.
    I never understood how it's a pain in the ass at all lol. Two shots a week, 10 minutes total out of your life to be on TRT/cruise. You would need [4] 10ml vials to run at 200mg per week for a year. [2] 10ml vials at 100mg a year. So you're talking like 80-200 bucks a year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast