Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you mad dogs used injectable ATP or AMP

MassiveSparky

Proficient Brother
Years ago I used kynoselen which has 2mg/ml of atp. It has since changed names to enerselen with same basic structure as the kyno. I thought that it worked pretty well when I used it, so I had been trying to find it again and also found amp5 which is 200mg/ml and started looking at what dosages it was recommended at. I dont believe I’ve been overly successful on my limited research as what I found was saying 200-400mg a day. This seems pretty excessive to me and was hoping I could get a bit of feedback from anyone who has used injectable atp/amp before on what dosages you ran and for how long.
When I ran the kynoselen I had a ml eod which is same as 2mg. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated. Cheers.

Never heard of amp or atp? Asenosine monophosphate or triphosphate?

I never heard of a need for taking it in bodybuilding, correct.

taking creatine will help boost ATP, i recommend creatine and herbals as supplements. but guys aren't winning mr olympia off of AMP or ATP is all i am saying

2 seconds on google and I found a vet supply of it. But like Stevesmi why bother. I supplement creatine which we know boosts it and it'll be found naturally in red and dark meats.

I can take (and do but not for that reason) MK677 which boosts the appetite (few need that) or use GW/Cardarine for energy

I'm not seeing a need here. What do you want it for?

- - - Updated - - -

Never heard of amp or atp? Asenosine monophosphate or triphosphate?

He said 'didn't see a need' vs a 'never heard of it'

I have pereviously used kynoselen and thought it worked well and noticed that it contained AMP. I also googled and found that you can get vials of AMP so was wondering if anyone else had used AMP by itself.
I used the kyno as part of a pct and also noticed some vascularity increases and lean gains, not massive but every bit counts.

Tend to find stuff like this (quoted below) online and wanted some first hand experience. I know this isnt something that everyone uses and its not useful for everybody type, some people dont want to use something thats for animals etc and everyone has different views and goals.

This was taken from steroid.com

AMP (adenosine monophosphate) is what I'd consider to be the primary active ingredient of Kynoselen. This is a source of phosphorous. It combines with 2 phosphate atoms to become ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which provides an immediate source of cellular energy. AMP aids lipolysis (1), or fat-burning, and its probably the inclusion of this ingredient that makes Kynoselen's effects in this area the most profound. It also has the ability to convert to ATP, or adenosine tri-phosphate. ATP is the primary carrier of energy within cells, and most cells die quickly in the absence of it. ATP in turn powers muscles. This is probably why users of Kynoselen report an increase in "energy levels."

I have pereviously used kynoselen and thought it worked well and noticed that it contained AMP. I also googled and found that you can get vials of AMP so was wondering if anyone else had used AMP by itself.
I used the kyno as part of a pct and also noticed some vascularity increases and lean gains, not massive but every bit counts.

Tend to find stuff like this (quoted below) online and wanted some first hand experience. I know this isnt something that everyone uses and its not useful for everybody type, some people dont want to use something thats for animals etc and everyone has different views and goals.

This was taken from steroid.com

AMP (adenosine monophosphate) is what I'd consider to be the primary active ingredient of Kynoselen. This is a source of phosphorous. It combines with 2 phosphate atoms to become ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which provides an immediate source of cellular energy. AMP aids lipolysis (1), or fat-burning, and its probably the inclusion of this ingredient that makes Kynoselen's effects in this area the most profound. It also has the ability to convert to ATP, or adenosine tri-phosphate. ATP is the primary carrier of energy within cells, and most cells die quickly in the absence of it. ATP in turn powers muscles. This is probably why users of Kynoselen report an increase in "energy levels."

So while that's true it doesn't mean that you need to have the ATP. Like many references and studies they are talking about something in isolation. Usually by having those being tested on a restricted diet. You will almost certainly be getting more than enough. And is it a 'sense' of energy or actually measurable more energy?

What would the medical use of ATP be? Same kinda questions we need to ask about AAS (more so for side effects)

Interesting discourse and Mobster gave you some solid guidance. I’m not sure this is even needed to supplement. Just stick with proper diet and training. We have Sarms and even creatine now that help facilitate these functions so there is no reason to directly supplement for them.

Interesting discourse and Mobster gave you some solid guidance. I’m not sure this is even needed to supplement. Just stick with proper diet and training. We have Sarms and even creatine now that help facilitate these functions so there is no reason to directly supplement for them.

Always open to a logically held and even referenced discourse. But, thus far, I'm not seeing a need or benefit. Examples of how this can often work are those (weekly) who ask for supps to help with BP. You almost never see them mention they having fixed a diet or lifestyle issue. Here we have the diet and creatine giving you what is being asked for. There are, of course, other benefits to Kynoselen

Years ago I used kynoselen which has 2mg/ml of atp. It has since changed names to enerselen with same basic structure as the kyno. I thought that it worked pretty well when I used it, so I had been trying to find it again and also found amp5 which is 200mg/ml and started looking at what dosages it was recommended at. I dont believe I’ve been overly successful on my limited research as what I found was saying 200-400mg a day. This seems pretty excessive to me and was hoping I could get a bit of feedback from anyone who has used injectable atp/amp before on what dosages you ran and for how long.
When I ran the kynoselen I had a ml eod which is same as 2mg. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated. Cheers.

I dont see the need for these exotic compounds unless you're like a world class athlete, are you? if you an NFL star tell us in secret lol :)

Honestly Equipoise and Cardarine can boost ATP so much you need nothing else.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

FACT CHECK: INJECTABLE ATP CAN CAUSE SERIOUS BLOOD LEVEL DAMAGE

Back
Top Bottom