Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody ever have this happen?

Jglenn44

Tried to upload image, but file is too large. Anyway, I received a box of ZPHC Testosterone Cypionate 200mg, but the bottle says Testosterone Enthanate 250mg. Is this a common occurrence with this manufacturer? Thanks in advance for your feedback!

domestic 21.jpg

Here is the picture...

Yea my guess is it got swapped in by accident. Their test E is great too so if happy with that run it if not they should replace.

Good deal. I'm using Test C as part of my TRT protocol, so I'd like to stay with the same ester. I know it's not that big of a deal, but would just like to remain consistent. This is the first time I've used domestic supply, and ordered some other products along with this Test.

did you order cyp or E?

if you ordered the E then they just used a different box to ship. the sender is going to do what is necessary to get you your vial safely and quickly. they aren't worried about what box they use to transport it. i've seen gear shipped in protein tubs or supp bottles... so i wouldn't even email them, just use your gear and enjoy.

if you ordered cyp then somehow the wrong vial ended up in a box and the sender was not aware of that. simple mixup and in that situation i would email them and they will i'm sure gladly re-ship you a vial of cyp

either way E or cyp is the same thing.

did you order cyp or E?

if you ordered the E then they just used a different box to ship. the sender is going to do what is necessary to get you your vial safely and quickly. they aren't worried about what box they use to transport it. i've seen gear shipped in protein tubs or supp bottles... so i wouldn't even email them, just use your gear and enjoy.

if you ordered cyp then somehow the wrong vial ended up in a box and the sender was not aware of that. simple mixup and in that situation i would email them and they will i'm sure gladly re-ship you a vial of cyp

either way E or cyp is the same thing.

I ordered Cypionate.

The box was correct, the bottle wasn't. I'm sure it's manufacturer error, and DS will get it squared away quickly and efficiently.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not really that big of a deal, just getting some feedback.

I wouldn't use it now really. I think it was just a mistake, and they will replace. That's not an everyday issue, but sometimes happens. You can also ask for a gift or a discount for inconvenience, most stores have them. Don't be too disappointed, that's just a mistake, everyone do them.

I wouldn't use it now really. I think it was just a mistake, and they will replace. That's not an everyday issue, but sometimes happens. You can also ask for a gift or a discount for inconvenience, most stores have them. Don't be too disappointed, that's just a mistake, everyone do them.

Awesome, that gives me reassurance. The source said he reached out to the manufacturer, so I'm waiting to hear back. I'm sure it's no big deal, but I was thinking if what's in the box is not what's listed on the box, then how can I be sure what's in the bottle is what's listed on the bottle... Lol. I know it's probably what it says it is, but at least that was my train of thought... Anyway, the source has been great to deal with, and I"m sure we'll get it cleared up. Thanks so much for your response.

Back
Top Bottom