Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody here live on Oahu, Hawaii that can help me out with testosterone?

Was getting it on my own. I ordered from my source but it’s going to take 2 weeks. Was in the process of stoping so I could get script but too miserable.

Are you using it though as TRT or you just ran out on a cycle?

My only point is you will end up at these points if you are trying to do self prescribed TRT and I can imagine it sucks when you run out, cant find any, and test plummets.

If its just a cycle id say stop and PCT if you cant get it quick enough. If its self prescribed TRT and you need it then id just be cautious meeting someone you dont know off a forum for gear.

Are you using it though as TRT or you just ran out on a cycle?

My only point is you will end up at these points if you are trying to do self prescribed TRT and I can imagine it sucks when you run out, cant find any, and test plummets.

If its just a cycle id say stop and PCT if you cant get it quick enough. If its self prescribed TRT and you need it then id just be cautious meeting someone you dont know off a forum for gear.

I use it for trt but blast occasionally. Was taking winstrol as a bridge but realized that’s what was making me fill like shit, don’t feel to bad now and my source says my test should be here Tuesday or Wednesday so I’m going to make it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you usually get your stuff, dm me

Basicstero, it’s on the way! Thank you

Back
Top Bottom