Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else annoyed by older steroid users?

KB387

Registered
I don't know about you guys but I am on several forms including this one but I rarely post because it seems like everyone's I'm sending each other's throat
this forum seems to be the coolest of all cause the mods aren’t like this and I guess it carries down to the members
anyway it seems like the over-50 crowd is always talking about the good old days when it comes to steroid use and how 1 vial of primo for 4 weeks was turning guys into Arnold back in the 70s or what not
is there any validation towards this and if so what happened, did we evolve into different species the past 40 years?

I don't know about you guys but I am on several forms including this one but I rarely post because it seems like everyone's I'm sending each other's throat
this forum seems to be the coolest of all cause the mods aren’t like this and I guess it carries down to the members
anyway it seems like the over-50 crowd is always talking about the good old days when it comes to steroid use and how 1 vial of primo for 4 weeks was turning guys into Arnold back in the 70s or what not
is there any validation towards this and if so what happened, did we evolve into different species the past 40 years?

I think the issue is that a lot of younger guys turn to steroids really quickly and look to them as the solution. Personally I will take arnold back in the day over these roided out monsters and their current physiques.

Im 40 so im in the middle of both groups. I see 20 year olds turning to Tren when they dont have a solid foundation built yet. Their diet and training is not where it should be. I dont think 1 vial of primo was turning anyone into arnold but I do think the dosages have jumped up substantially over the past 50 years for sure.

In the end you should take the least amount of gear to get the body you want if you care about your health. I get yelled at on some forums because I think that a casual user doesnt need a gram of test or 700mg of tren or insulin + HGH to get big. To each their own though!

mobster and I have joked about this on the podcast before when we talked about John Meadows who would always say the younger guys work just as hard as his generation. as someone who used to coach high school weight lifting i agree with him.

every generation bitches about the next one, when you get older you will probably do it too, just don't fall into that trap of being an old bitter/angry old guy who people view as an asshole. we all have people like that we know and i avoid them like the plague

Well, there's the grumpy old man thing and there's experience. As to which is which and who has what, that's for the individual to determine.

You're obviously exagerating by saying Arnold used one vial of Primo. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to make a more accurate comparison.

The biggest problem that I see is people are comparing the dosages of the pros. It doesn't matter what Armold took or what Mamdouh Elssbiay took. You ain't them. And nobody here is them.

And I seriously don't care what anybody takes. You can take nine grams of tren for all I care. But I've been around long enough to know that the older guys tended to get into it more for the health wheras today the gear is so available, you got guys jumping on a gram of test before they can bench 100 pounds.

And for what it's worth, the proof is in the pudding. Look at the old timers when they got into their 50's and 60's. Larry Scott, Frank Zane, Dave Draper, Robbie Robinson, Lor Ferrigno. They still look great. Look ate Ronnie Coleman. A mess. Dorian looks normal. Flex Wheeler lost a leg. Shawn Roden lost all his muscle in 6 months. Rich Piana -- dead at 45.

And I walk the walk. I'm going on 68 and can still hold my own with the young guys -- in looks and in strength. And I'm not a natural athlete. It's all from the bodybuilding lifestyle. Meanwhile, I know a lot of guys who just wanted everything fast and got huge real quick using massive dosages and today they're sick, fat, out of shape or dead.

Does that answer your question?

There is a huge value to experience man... Its the ones that think there way is the only way or wont accept that there are either improvements, changes or other methods over time... I am CONSTANTLY reading, learning, paying attention, following etc. because things change daily... ive had to eat crow many times over the years finding my ways are flawed but the people who succeed and have credibility are willing to make changes, admit where they were wrong yet also still utilize their experience to help others...

the best sports players dont just stop practicing.. .they stay elite by practicing more, learning way, reinventing themselves etc... we all have to do those things but experience is invaluable as well... its all about coming together and learning from each other but you should always respect people with experience and learn from them as well... no human is always right and the more we ALL accept that, the better we all become

I'm an older steroid user and I don't have that attitude at all. the people who think like that probably failed in life so they want to blame others for that

Yep. Lots of young guys with attitudes too. They need to think they're better by attempting to put down people who've actually accomplished something. Losers come in all ages.

Some old guys get caught up in "the good old days." They think whatever is older is better. I guess that natural. And a lot of young guys think that nothing matters past last year. They think whatever is newer is better. I guess that's natural too. It's stupid in both cases though.

The way I see it -- the smart ones, young and old, learn from the past and the present. That goes for everything in life.

Over 50-60 guys are always talking old school info, they need to catch up on 2021, 21st century is here guys get used to it.

I do like the Arnold stack though, 400mgs of primobolan 30mgs dbol, can't go wrong.

I see more shit talking in the younger generation than I've ever seen in the older. To be honest most older guys don't hang out on forums, and.... in the gyms or public keep to themselves. They have nothing to prove to anyone. Be careful of those that do

Over 50-60 guys are always talking old school info, they need to catch up on 2021, 21st century is here guys get used to it.

I do like the Arnold stack though, 400mgs of primobolan 30mgs dbol, can't go wrong.

Well, that's a direct contradiction! lol

Botton line: Steroids do what they do. Just because 20 years past doesn't change that.

- - - Updated - - -

I see more shit talking in the younger generation than I've ever seen in the older. To be honest most older guys don't hang out on forums, and.... in the gyms or public keep to themselves. They have nothing to prove to anyone. Be careful of those that do

The only older guys on forums are those who are doing business.

I wish when I was younger I listened to guys with more experience and good advice. In everything. Guys who did tended to do better than those who didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Back then they had even less information, so most stories are highly exaggerated

True. And on the other side, people today have more WRONG information. So it's a double edged sword.

It's always the best of times, the worst of times.

I'm 57. The short answer is no. You just take more just cos...

Let's have a real example of actual science that's changed. Pick one - say DBol and tell me what's changed in the last 30 or more years

This is what so many guys don't understand. It's not a "then versus now" argument. It's logic. But it eludes them.

- - - Updated - - -

bro most of them bitching not even look good lolz

I'm not sure who's "bitching" but if when you say "they not even look good" means they're not bloated and have A-drol moon faces, then, yes, that is true.

This is what so many guys don't understand. It's not a "then versus now" argument. It's logic. But it eludes them.

I think the other issue is (and not necessarily a new issue) is that younger users dont care or think long term. This is compounded with the availability of gear. I see all these 20-25 year old guys on social media saying how they are slamming a gram of test and 700 mg/tren and guys think thats the norm. If you cant get great results of 250mg test and 200mg tren then you either dont respond well to steroids or you are doing something wrong.

The guys that want to compete or be mass monsters all the power to them run a ton of gear but seeing a lot of new users thinking multiple compounds at astronomical doses as first cycle is normal.

- - - Updated - - -

And the midset that we have made advances is false. Like Mobster and others have said whats really changed from a compound perspective? Sure there are some newer compounds more readily available but the main ones nothing has changed other than the acceptance that running massive doses is the norm or at least thats what ive seen.

Everytime I say "Hey maybe scale it back a little" I get all these guys claiming to be on gear and looking like trash saying no you need to run super high doses that i dont know shit LOL.

I think the other issue is (and not necessarily a new issue) is that younger users dont care or think long term. This is compounded with the availability of gear. I see all these 20-25 year old guys on social media saying how they are slamming a gram of test and 700 mg/tren and guys think thats the norm. If you cant get great results of 250mg test and 200mg tren then you either dont respond well to steroids or you are doing something wrong.

The guys that want to compete or be mass monsters all the power to them run a ton of gear but seeing a lot of new users thinking multiple compounds at astronomical doses as first cycle is normal.

- - - Updated - - -

And the midset that we have made advances is false. Like Mobster and others have said whats really changed from a compound perspective? Sure there are some newer compounds more readily available but the main ones nothing has changed other than the acceptance that running massive doses is the norm or at least thats what ive seen.

Everytime I say "Hey maybe scale it back a little" I get all these guys claiming to be on gear and looking like trash saying no you need to run super high doses that i dont know shit LOL.

!00% true. One of the biggest problems is the availability of the gear and morons on message boards telling them to double the dosages and stay on for 16 weeks. Therein lies the problem. If you're young AND stupid, the future is abstract. If someone with experience tries to offer advice, they look at it like "Ah, you're old. Times have changed." Yeah...but biology hasn't. They're developing their opinion based on the love of their own ignorance.

And not for nothing -- he's a little clip of some guys who obviously don't know what they're talking about cause they're old. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHq797irMt0

The BEST that can be argued is 1) That there's a much greater access to info (too much for some). I was limited to read Nelson et al in the 80's and 90's. Mick Hart and Paul Borreson in Bodybuilding Monthly and Nelson etc in Muscle Media 2000. 2) That more of the science is understood by more. Esp once forums came to the fore.

However, the science is the same. Most AAS's were created 40+ years ago by highly trained chemists. That's not different now. Back in the day more was pharma. That's a step backwards. Not to knock UGL's etc but only a few, such as Naps and PSL are close to pharma.

What has been added and is therefore 'new' are Sarms and peptides. Even they are 20 years old. It's just in the last ten that we've focused our attention on them.

What else helps create bigger bodies? Meal Prep companies. AI's for sure. Again 10+ years. And the use of diuretics. Not new at all just every fuckers using them.

But science to excuse the doses? BS

Back
Top Bottom