Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else not friendly in the gym?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Anyone else not friendly in the gym?

I'm there to workout, and this lifeless trainer who has probably been on gear for about 15 years straight keeps picking fights with me. Telling me to take off my earphones when i am midset , and i never do, thinking he is of asset to the gym. i finally just had to curse at him in my second language and talk to him so he would fuck off . i mean at least we have some exceptional receptionists that are nice and hot , but damn i am just there to workout and grow, not get pissed off at people lol broke shoulder/leg PR's at the gym today so that must mean something!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgosarms View Post
    I'm there to workout, and this lifeless trainer who has probably been on gear for about 15 years straight keeps picking fights with me. Telling me to take off my earphones when i am midset , and i never do, thinking he is of asset to the gym. i finally just had to curse at him in my second language and talk to him so he would fuck off . i mean at least we have some exceptional receptionists that are nice and hot , but damn i am just there to workout and grow, not get pissed off at people lol broke shoulder/leg PR's at the gym today so that must mean something!
    Why is some trainer telling you to take out your earbuds?? I'd throw a weight at his face if someone did that to me

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I always try to be VERY friendly at the gym. People with sour attitudes, or bad moods are the ones that draw attention. This is turn, leads them to believe you have roid rage which makes everyone that is jacked look like a hammer head. My momma taught me something a long time ago-- kill them with kindness, and you get a lot more with sugar than you do vinegar...just my outlook on it !!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    "not now chief, I'm in the fucking zone"

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Why is some trainer telling you to take out your earbuds?? I'd throw a weight at his face if someone did that to me

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?
    last week he told me i shouldn't be sitting between sets, that his client is using the chair. i almost lost my fuse bro, tries to be nice about it and says well a guy like you shouldn't be sitting down anyways! Today i actually didn't see him bent down by the weights, and i think i might have hit him in the head with a weight i'm really unsure. I just know he deserved it. i'm not racist but the weights and him blended in.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsy469 View Post
    I always try to be VERY friendly at the gym. People with sour attitudes, or bad moods are the ones that draw attention. This is turn, leads them to believe you have roid rage which makes everyone that is jacked look like a hammer head. My momma taught me something a long time ago-- kill them with kindness, and you get a lot more with sugar than you do vinegar...just my outlook on it !!!
    same here man. even before i used i still got accused therefore i just made sure to be the nicest guy around so the ole "roid rage" thing was out of the question where thats EVERYONES first assumption when a big guy in the gym gets bent out of shape..
    BEAST

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beast_gunz View Post
    same here man. even before i used i still got accused therefore i just made sure to be the nicest guy around so the ole "roid rage" thing was out of the question where thats EVERYONES first assumption when a big guy in the gym gets bent out of shape..
    oh don't get me wrong i am very friendly to everyone else in the gym. I don't walk around with a smile on my face, but i get out of people's way, use proper gym etiquette, put weights back , don't slam weights no matter the amount, use manners. I never get bent out of shape, its extremely obvious i'm juicing, i out lift 98% of the people in my gym, veins in my traps, just veiny everywhere, with huge arms and legs.

But i am a nice person, in and out of the gym, so the trainer can lose his job if he puts his hands on me. i'm not worried, i'll also take him down if he dares with a few moves if he pulls something lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgosarms View Post
    boys try to get attention in strange ways he probably has the hots for you and don't even know it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by yosaki666 View Post
    boys try to get attention in strange ways he probably has the hots for you and don't even know it
    could be, i'm pretty keen on knowing who's switching lanes. But i'm pretty sure he's not, just ego tripping all day long. he is a few inches smaller than ronnie coleman, probably never made it in life, must feel bad.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ya know, I'm usually very nice. But the other day about two weeks ago I was at the peck deck machine mid set. Had my dre beats ear buds in. Music up loud. I was texting my gf back and I felt a bump to my foot. And then a second time I look up and its some old man. He was all hey u done. I said no and if u kick my foot again I'll beat ur ass. I'll be done when I'm done. Like who fuck kicks a guys foot. My instinct was to get up and knock him the fuck out. LOL. But cooler heads prevailed.

KRAZIEONE

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast