Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else tried Clomid&nolvadex as Test booster?(not pct)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Anyone else tried Clomid&nolvadex as Test booster?(not pct)

Hey guys, I have been using Clomid&nolvadex as test booster for 5weeks now. I used it Not as pct but purely as Test booster. My bloodwork last Friday just came back. The result is truly amazing.
    My Test is 1370ng/dL. Reference range 378-1198(male under 40 years old)
    Free Test is 36.9 ng/dL. Reference range 9-26
    LH is 15.7 Reference range 8.6-1.7 mIU/mL
    FSH is 10.10 mIU/ml, Reference range 12.4-1.5 mIU/ml.

Just as Reference, my Test level before I started is around 600. Yes, it more than doubled.
    So far I experienced little to no side effects. Sometimes when I watch movie I became more emotional but otherwise is fine.
    I have better recovery now, before I could only do 4 days a week, 6 days a weeks is definitely overtrain. But now I am doing 6days a week.

I do feel a overall better sense of well-being. I think I will keep doing this and get my bloodwork done every month

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My strength Has gone up quite a bit over the last one month, Dumbbell Incline Bench press went from 125lbsx2 to 130lbs two sets of 5. So total from 250 to 260 and I did more reps and more sets. This is a very significant improvement tbh, at my bodyweight I have my max Dumbbell Incline Bench Has stayed at 125 ever since covid begins.
    My test was around 600 ng/dL before I started the Clomid. But 3 years ago my test was 770. By any measures, it went up 200%.
    The Clomid&nolva are definitely legit as I purchased it directly from hospital in my school.
    I was thinking about using hcg But right now this looks like a better option since Clomid&nolvadex is not supressive and safe for long-term use by men.(a lot of studies done on this

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The nolva did nothing, it was the Clomid that raised test, as well as your estrogen. (Hence the "moodiness" and emotional instability). What's the point? Once you stop, it'll go down. I'm not sure where you heard it was safe for long term use for men. Clomid is quite toxic.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the way serms work is simple

they block estrogen from feedbacking into the pituitary glands. this causes the glands to start pumping out LH and FSH. which then feeds your leydig cells which push out more testosterone.

so everything you are showing in your bloodwork is exactly how it works and it isn't a surprise, although some will argue and claim that they don't do anything or whatever. the bloodwork does not lie.

now if you throw in hcg then it will actually mimic LH in the body, which will signal your pituitary glands to stop puming LH. so i would not mess with hcg at all.

now the dilemna with using serms as test boosters is simple, the side effects are there since they are drugs. the more you run the more at risk of the sides you can get. i would not use more than 25mg a day clomid or 10mg a day nolva. and frankly even much lower dosages will still work well in your body. also in your situation you are noticing some differences in the gym, but a normal juice head would not notice a thing since steroids are obviously anabolic and androgenic. so in other words i would take 100mg a week test C/E over clomid or nolva anyday
    Last edited by stevesmi; 08-23-2021 at 05:59 PM.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Actually, Clomid is an estrogen. It takes up estrogen receptors which in turn keeps estrogen at bay, but sometimes it just imparts estrogen. That's something people don't realize if they just follow the stock literature. That's why it works for some and not for others. It's also the reason so many people get moody on it.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEscanor View Post
    Hey guys, I have been using Clomid&nolvadex as test booster for 5weeks now. I used it Not as pct but purely as Test booster. My bloodwork last Friday just came back. The result is truly amazing.
    My Test is 1370ng/dL. Reference range 378-1198(male under 40 years old)
    Free Test is 36.9 ng/dL. Reference range 9-26
    LH is 15.7 Reference range 8.6-1.7 mIU/mL
    FSH is 10.10 mIU/ml, Reference range 12.4-1.5 mIU/ml.

Just as Reference, my Test level before I started is around 600. Yes, it more than doubled.
    So far I experienced little to no side effects. Sometimes when I watch movie I became more emotional but otherwise is fine.
    I have better recovery now, before I could only do 4 days a week, 6 days a weeks is definitely overtrain. But now I am doing 6days a week.

I do feel a overall better sense of well-being. I think I will keep doing this and get my bloodwork done every month
    Yes that is normal but the problem is you will crash big time after. This is an artificial LH/FSH booth that's causing test level boost.

Problem will be when you get off these, it will level back out. No always crash but will level out. For some guys will crash big time.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Actually, Clomid is an estrogen. It takes up estrogen receptors which in turn keeps estrogen at bay, but sometimes it just imparts estrogen. That's something people don't realize if they just follow the stock literature. That's why it works for some and not for others. It's also the reason so many people get moody on it.
    please post proof of anything you are saying. sounds like you are making things up
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    The nolva did nothing, it was the Clomid that raised test, as well as your estrogen. (Hence the "moodiness" and emotional instability). What's the point? Once you stop, it'll go down. I'm not sure where you heard it was safe for long term use for men. Clomid is quite toxic.
    Yes all I want is to have high test level and high free test level while I am on it, while not shutting down my testicle and HPTA.

Clmoid is a lot less toxic than any oral steroid, especially at low dosage.Clomiphene has been linked to a low rate of transient serum aminotransferase elevations during therapy and to rare instances of clinically apparent liver injury.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post

now the dilemna with using serms as test boosters is simple, the side effects are there since they are drugs. the more you run the more at risk of the sides you can get. i would not use more than 25mg a day clomid or 10mg a day nolva. and frankly even much lower dosages will still work well in your body. also in your situation you are noticing some differences in the gym, but a normal juice head would not notice a thing since steroids are obviously anabolic and androgenic. so in other words i would take 100mg a week test C/E over clomid or nolva anyday
    Yes the effect is subtle compare to steroid, I say it's even weaker than anavar only at 30mg. And of course it does not make you full like anavar does.
    But like the title said, I used it as tbooster, so I don't have any unrealistic expectations to begin with

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never used nor needed to use Clomid

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is a short time boost, you will crash back to where you started. Try NATURAL TEST booster-OSTAZOL, that can be used year around and no sides

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast