Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is anyone going to the mr. Olympia??

libigboy

This year is the 50th anniversary of the Olympia!!! And its going to big a close competition!! If your not able to attend the Olympia will be on NBC SPORTS this year. So all you gear heads support these freaks and watch the Olympia. I personally hope Kai Greene takes it this year. What do you guys think????

After seeing Kai's grapefruit video I don't believe he will ever win. I think phil will take it again. I'm hoping big Ramy can put it together but think he may need another year or two. He is making great progress though.

every pro isn't looking forward to the day when Ramy comes into his own but yes I think he's about 2 yrs out. I saw him at the New York Pro that he did. He's a beast.

I took the family last year hoping the kids would benefit from and enjoy the experience...and they did. Don't know about this year yet. But I'm glad the event is finally getting some prime time coverage.

Well then Please take some Pictures' to Post for Us not so Fortunate................................ JP
P.S.
Are you going as a Spectator.

business and spectating brother... possibly competing, haven't decided yet... not sure if i have the proper time so if i don't then i won't compete... if i can't give more than 100 % then i don't do it but if i know i am able then i definitely would like to... im starting a prep cycle next week, just in case...

business and spectating brother... possibly competing, haven't decided yet... not sure if i have the proper time so if i don't then i won't compete... if i can't give more than 100 % then i don't do it but if i know i am able then i definitely would like to... im starting a prep cycle next week, just in case...

Sept 20th is right around the corner Dylan!! but then again you look pretty dialed in now. Who do you think will take the crown this year??

Sept 20th is right around the corner Dylan!! but then again you look pretty dialed in now. Who do you think will take the crown this year??

i don't know bro... to be perfectly honest with you, i really have never been a bodybuilder watcher... i am so into either studying and perfecting health and fitness that when i do get free time to watch tv, which is basically my cardio time, my tv stays on espn or sports in general... not that bodybuilding is not a sport because it most certainly is, but i am far too into basketball, football, baseball, tennis, golf, hockey, etc... that i just don't have the time for other things to follow... It's funny because my passion and love of life is health and fitness, bodybuilding, chems, etc. yet I don't follow actual competitions... I am all about clients and helping as many people as I can though... Priorities... =)

I hope I can make it out there this year , even if I have to loose my job ... Lol jk but yeah ! Lets see who takes it home most likely the GIFTED

Ok , what the hell is this grapefruit vid that you guys keep talking about Kai doing ! Or do I really want to know ?

Ok , what the hell is this grapefruit vid that you guys keep talking about Kai doing ! Or do I really want to know ?

Put it this way. it involves him.. and a grapefruit… things get weird lol….

Attachments

• WEIRD.jpg
    WEIRD.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 100
You all see the pics of big Ramy 6 weeks out on BB.com? 312 lbs and looking freaky big and lean. I would think photoshop if it weren't him :)

You all see the pics of big Ramy 6 weeks out on BB.com? 312 lbs and looking freaky big and lean. I would think photoshop if it weren't him :)

I know his "nutritionist" a guy who helps the Pros with scheduling there supplements. From what I heard Ramy is about 2 yrs out from being top 5.

Back
Top Bottom