Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone had a domestic package seized?

jras98

Anyone ever have a package seized by USPS? I know I'm just being impatient and paranoid but my package was supposed to come today but tracking has said it's on the other side of the country (literally) and hasn't moved all weekend so it has me worrying

Seized? There's no customs for it to go through. I've ever heard of anyone's domestic package being confiscated. This is simply a common usps update issue

Seized? There's no customs for it to go through. I've ever heard of anyone's domestic package being confiscated. This is simply a common usps update issue

Domestic packages get seized, make no mistake about it. If the FEDS want it, they get it.

Domestic packages get seized, make no mistake about it. If the FEDS want it, they get it.

If the fed's are following your activities, that's a whole different story. I've never heard of them picking on Joe blow because he bought a vial of test for recreational use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the fed's are following your activities, that's a whole different story. I've never heard of them picking on Joe blow because he bought a vial of test for recreational use

Lol. Come on, it happens all the time. I had 100 clen tabs seized 2 years ago. I know a bunch of people who got small packages seized. Nothing happened, we just observed "take no action" clause, which we all just lost our shit.

Last edited:
Well I highly doubt the Feds are watching me. This is only the fourth order I've ever placed and still less than $400.

Dude it's impossible for a domestic package to get seized. There is no US Customs for domestic. It's on it's way. It's a error on the tracking most likely which is normal.

Be patient 😁

Lol. Come on, it happens all the time. I had 100 clen tabs seized 2 years ago. I know a bunch of people who got small packages seized. Nothing happened, we just observed "take no action" clause, which we all just lost our shit.

And how do you suppose they knew you had clen tabs in your package? We are talking about domestic purchases here, afterall. If you bought them within the US, the Feds had to be watching your source. There's no customs for domestic packages to go through so I'm confused when you speak of domestic packages getting seized. Please explain this

a pack getting seized by customs is different than a pack getting intercepted by either USPS inspector or DEA, etc. If you truly have a domestic pack seized/intercepted, then you or your source or both are being watched already. OR...the damn thing popped open and a vial or two just fell out, or a vial busted in transit and oil leaked out all over, making the pack "suspicious" and it was investigated.

Could a domestic pack not arrive? Yes. Most likely is that it was lost in the mail since USPS could certainly have that issue. In that case it is likely not "lost" but something happened to the label and it is no longer legible. "Lost Mail" goes to the Mail Recovery Center facility in Georgia. You can get a form to fill out wherein you describe in detail the contents of the pack, list the "to" and "from" addresses and phone numbers, date of mailing, and any tracking #. You'd be a fool to do that over any illegal materials though. :)

I've never had a domestic package not arrive but if you order a HUGE amount of gear frequently the Feds could be watching

Its coming trust me...feds must have warrant to open domestic package

if your gear is leaking they won't deliver it. if tracking says its on the other side of the country it did a loop where it got put in the wrong box or the postal service just decided to take it for a ride.

I've had vials hanging out taped together in my package still get delivered, so half the gear was out of the package!!. I've also had gear smashed to bits and still get delivered. luckily it didn't leak enough to get noticed I guess

I mean you still want to be careful but you aren't going to jail over it. the postman doesn't give a shit, he just wants to do his job and go home to his nagging wife just like everyone else

Well my mind is more at ease now because tracking was finally updated and it's in town now

also I didn't even think of this but there is an option with first class mail where it takes 7-8 days to get delivered.. its a few bucks cheaper. everyone is used to 2-3 day priority mail but if your source does a bunch of packages saving a few bucks per order goes a long way

a pack getting seized by customs is different than a pack getting intercepted by either USPS inspector or DEA, etc. If you truly have a domestic pack seized/intercepted, then you or your source or both are being watched already. OR...the damn thing popped open and a vial or two just fell out, or a vial busted in transit and oil leaked out all over, making the pack "suspicious" and it was investigated.

Could a domestic pack not arrive? Yes. Most likely is that it was lost in the mail since USPS could certainly have that issue. In that case it is likely not "lost" but something happened to the label and it is no longer legible. "Lost Mail" goes to the Mail Recovery Center facility in Georgia. You can get a form to fill out wherein you describe in detail the contents of the pack, list the "to" and "from" addresses and phone numbers, date of mailing, and any tracking #. You'd be a fool to do that over any illegal materials though. :)

Semantics. You say, intercepted, and I say, seized. The fact remains is that domestic packages can get detected just like international. Through my experience, it was always safer to receive packages internationally than domestically because customs does not have a database to track packages. Domestic is tricky, it depends on the volume being sent and received, which could lead to a major red flag; whether by the post office, mailman, friends, or neighbors. I agree with the rest of your post, I was just trying to school these self-proclaimed steroid gurus that anyone can get hit, so don't get too cocky.

I have been ordering things for almost 4 years not but once was it seized intercepted or other wise. It was an international order that was seized. I have spent thousands over the 4 years on many orders domestically never had a problem once. We arnt cocky. We just know what the fuck we are talking about. Big difference.

KRAZIEONE

And how do you suppose they knew you had clen tabs in your package? We are talking about domestic purchases here, afterall. If you bought them within the US, the Feds had to be watching your source. There's no customs for domestic packages to go through so I'm confused when you speak of domestic packages getting seized. Please explain this

Unless the source got busted and the Feds are racking up data on users in exchange for reduced sentence possibly?

Unless the source got busted and the Feds are racking up data on users in exchange for reduced sentence possibly?

They don't usually waste their time on small fish. They want distributors and manufacturers, not the clientele

Back
Top Bottom