Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone happen to have a Sarms1 discount code they can share?

gangstalo

Growing Brother
Have to get me some S4.. Unique is out..

Have to get me some S4.. Unique is out..

I think you should hold out another week if you can Dylan was talking about a new company opening soon with good product, i know it sucks unique has been out for months now. I wonder what the problem is???

new company opening soon with good productQUOTE]

^ more info

yea our resident sarms expert Dylan was talking about a new company that was opening soon that he had some inside info on and was praising how good they where, but he was saying they should be up and trading very shortly. Hopefully in time for some s4 for my triple stack bridge.

Less than a week away from the grand opening... The prices will be very competitive and you will be receiving the most superior product I have ever used or seen in the SARMS world...

yeah SS seems quite high price... Unique was always (and still is for osta and gw) my goto due to price and quality.. Cant wait to see what Dylan has in store for us.

Gotcha, I actually was set to check out at sarms1 but my curiosity got the best of me by reading around and decided to check out ss based on popular feedback on this forum and other fourms from earlier this year. Now i'm seeing what you are saying that it's now better to go to sarms1, thanks for the headsup @Eatliftsleeprepeat. I have searched for some codes for sarms1 and only have found some old ones including some holiday codes. Looks like i've missed out on those.

Hey RickRock, hate to bug ya but don't have 50 posts under my belt yet, if possible could you pm me a code if you have any? Would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

the last thing you want is to buy anything from sarm search... they ended up fucking over a bunch of people... stay far away from them...

www.sarms1.com is BY FAR the best and purest sarms you will find along with the best customer service...

they currently have a buy 2 get 1 free sale as well as a buy 3 get 2 free sale... no code required...

There really isn't any reason to go anywhere else. Sarms1 can't be beat on price, quality, or customer service.

yea sarmssearch didnt really give me any bad experiences but they were super expensive and sarms1 is cheaper and the products are more effective..

sarmsearch was like $150 for a bottle of gw or osta.. insane for something not as effective

Back
Top Bottom