Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have any expierence using accutane on cycle?

meatwad4343

Registered
i'm about to start a course of accutane in a couple of weeks thru my dermatologist. i was also planning to cycle soon. anyone have any experience using accutane while on cycle? i was going to do a test/dbol bulk cycle. 600mg test e with a 20mg per day kick start of dbol for the first 4 weeks. i'm not fully sure of the liver toxcitiy of accutane so if its really bad i can drop the dbol. will the accutane even work on a cycle? i've had acne most of my life and ever since i started trt its been worse. any advice?

I would hold off on the cycle. That is putting too much on your body at one time imo.

I would not recommend using accutane except as a drug of last resort. Try safer over the counter alternatives first.

i've tried pretty much everything over the counter and 3 months of doxycycline with no luck. so the accutane is basically a last resort for me. =(

I hear accutane is pretty harsh. I have never used it before but I knew people who used it and didnt like it.

Back
Top Bottom