Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have experience with Methylstenbolone?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Anyone have experience with Methylstenbolone?

If so what dose did you use and how long did you take it?
    How were the gains? How quick did you notice its effects, so on and so forth.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    well is a good prohormone..but i rather see you stack bro with something like oxandrovar...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ive used it... there was a prohormone called ultradrol that was methylstenbolone and to be honest with you, that was by far the worst cycle i have ever ran... the only thing good about it was the strength, which was extreme but i felt so horrible on it, the gains were nowhere as dry as they led on to be, and the overall sense i had on it was nothing short of misery... this is just personal experience... i couldn't stand it... some people love it... its intended to act as a superdrol but there are FAR better options, i assure you... have you ever looked at dmzane?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    well is a good prohormone..but i rather see you stack bro with something like oxandrovar...
    Its actually a designer steroid, not a prohormone.
    There's a difference.
    Trenavar is a pro hormone for example.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    ive used it... there was a prohormone called ultradrol that was methylstenbolone and to be honest with you, that was by far the worst cycle i have ever ran... the only thing good about it was the strength, which was extreme but i felt so horrible on it, the gains were nowhere as dry as they led on to be, and the overall sense i had on it was nothing short of misery... this is just personal experience... i couldn't stand it... some people love it... its intended to act as a superdrol but there are FAR better options, i assure you... have you ever looked at dmzane?
    I have never looked into dmzane.
    I do know about dmz 2.0 but thats all i know about in regards to the name.
    It sounds like you had a lot of lethargy from methylstenbolone?
    Just going to pm you and tell you why im curious about it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    I second you Bro I ran it too I got a lot of strength but my joins get very hurt I have never run it again

Sent from my iPad using VPN Hot Spot Shield

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i took it at 12 mg ED for four weeks. Strength gains were incredible, size increase well notable.and zero lethargy. But like dylan said not any where even close to as dry as led on to be.

I started another methylsten cycle about six weeks ago and stopped after day five from feeling so fucking shitty.

I was using beastdrol v2. And everytime I pissed it smelled exactly like the capsules I'd swalled just hours before.Not sure exactly what that means, but i didnt like the thought of it.

Forget methyl man. Get some t-bol. haha

-MAN

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I I have tried just about every pro hormone and the market I have tried to exhaust every possible legal means of gaining muscle and staying in shape before I ever use the black market or cross that line into illegal means. I'm a Bro with a lot to lose family and friends I have to keep safe. I can say that my experience with methylstenbolone has not been great like everybody reports I got crazy strength gains but felt pretty horrible on it I even got severeacne skin condition from from it as well very energetic product.

I don't know why there's still a debate about what is the best superdrol replacement it DMZ is superdrol as a matter of fact it is two superdrol hormones bonded together it works just as well as the old superdrol because it is just like the old superdrol DMZane has to be the absolute closest thing to superdrol I have ever tried again because it obviously is f****** superdrol just not molecularly the same however once that nitrogen bond is gone in your body it becomes superdrol again.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I added about 15lb and lost 10 after water retention. Strength was great. I felt mild joint discomfort. Libido was to the floor... Very unhappy wife.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    its one of those, "what's the point" products... what's the point in gaining that amount of size and endure all off that shitty feeling, if in the end, all you really accomplished was an "on cycle" strength increase and a large amount of size that is not sustainable... dmzane is your best option... its an extremely strong oral, butit will have much cleaner gains and far less sides... it is methylated but not to the point where it make you feel so bad as many of these other products tend to do... www.myproh.com for your dmazne...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast