Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone hear of Onyx pharma?

vega19123

52c1d5e792a544ec27f89a99e7623d5e.jpg

Heard their stuff is pretty good from a couple people just curious if anyone else has because i never heard of them before.

First time I have seen them as the UG lab scene is ever changing. The packaging looks good like some effort went into it. Please come back and let us know how the cycle worked for you.

Have a couple of friends on a few other forums where it's avail. They claim its all pharma and its grade A+. Expensive too, but you get what you pay for I suppose.

I recently made a order from them 2 days ago, their shipping is quick and they're domestic. And very cheap. They're new so it's going to be hard to find the source.

I recently made a order from them 2 days ago, their shipping is quick and they're domestic. And very cheap. They're new so it's going to be hard to find the source.
I have the source and yes I've heard the same from a few others.

These guys look good and heard only good things about them. Can't figure out how to order from them though can anyone help?

It's for sure not pharmacy grade, Iv seen very mixed reviews and usually the good reviews were from guys I wouldn't trust meaning it seemed they had just joined the forum to build the lab up.

Op you got about a 50/50, just remember you can't always go off internet reviews you have to figure it out for yourself, never know who's full of shit or not. Just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually just finished my 10week cycle of 500mg of test E and 200mg tren E a week of this onyx stuff it was my first cycle and I'm in love with it. Sucks that I got it from the "trainer" at the gym and he charged me $120 for 5 weeks so I had $240 invested In it!! I've been loosing my vision searching the Internet for a source. Not sure I can trust eroids... Anyone?

I did a 10 weeker of it not to long ago, good shit. but I got it from a gym buddy. I was looking for the actual source of it tho, help me out brothers?

Recently ordered 2 bottles of 250mg test cyp 1 bottle of 250mg Nandrolone Decanoate and 3 bottles of 150mg test e/tren ace/masteron.

Back
Top Bottom