Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone heard of lgd 3033?

warrena

Registered
Has anyone on here ever heard of lgd 3033 and not the more mainstream lgd 4033? I have been using lgd 3033 at 5 mg a day and I'm not noticing any differences at all. I got them from a guy at the gym who is sort of a gym dealer that everyone knows. He said it's supposed to be good for muscle and strength. Should I just stop taking it

Has anyone on here ever heard of lgd 3033 and not the more mainstream lgd 4033? I have been using lgd 3033 at 5 mg a day and I'm not noticing any differences at all. I got them from a guy at the gym who is sort of a gym dealer that everyone knows. He said it's supposed to be good for muscle and strength. Should I just stop taking it

You probably got fake lgd3033 from enhanced athlete, they have those nasty injectable sarms too. I also heard lgd3033 is not stable in solution.

Yes but there is very little of anything on it and with it being very new and little to no significant feedback on it, i wouldnt go near it... i was like that with yk11 and s23 when they first came out and it took me several years to have any comfort with them...

Just like AAS there are many Sarms which were studied but didn't work when others stood out as being far more effective. Sometimes users like the idea of having access to all there is - when that's essentially pointless.

I know someone that have a brand of sarms that works amazing and he tell me keep using the 4033 because is superior .

Nope never heard of it. I would only use sarms.forsale for my sarms.

Back
Top Bottom