Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here try EPO?

zenology

Registered
Has anyone ever tried EPO?

Also is there anything else on the market that may help an Endurance athlete get one step ahead of the competition?

i wouldnt touch epo if you paid me... cardarine and stenabolic are what you want... epo should not be something you ever consider... you can get cardarine and stenabolic at esarms.com

Epo is really dangerous. Heart attacks and such. I would definitely recommend cardarine. Gw-501516.

Yeah takes alot of work to be on EPO you really dont want to go down that path!

Well it sounds like you don't want to mess with your HPTA but you still want to use PEDs. I recommend injectable Cardarine+sr9009. I've been using it lately and it is top notch. You can also use growth hormone for endurance. I will make a review on cardiolone on here
soon.

Well it sounds like you don't want to mess with your HPTA but you still want to use PEDs. I recommend injectable Cardarine+sr9009. I've been using it lately and it is top notch. You can also use growth hormone for endurance. I will make a review on cardiolone on here
soon.

bro injectable sarms can be deadly...stay away from that shit...

soon.

What's this? No mention ever before and now injectable sarms are all the rage?

What's this? No mention ever before (in fact other than AC himself some weeks back) and now injectable sarms are all the rage?

I'd remind members that AC is 20. Has used / is using Insulin (in spite of suggestions to the contrary).

I'd further remind members that I asked what form sarms were intended for (answer, for the most part, is oral). You know how us lifters like to change how a drug is used.

Finally AC: you have, prior to the injectable sarms, insulin etc, any experience of using sarms orally to compare with (ignoring your age).

Last edited:
What's this? No mention ever before and now injectable sarms are all the rage?
Well I wouldn't exactly say they're "all the rage" but it would be ignorant to ignore the fact that sr9009 has sub 4% bioavailability when administration is oral. And Cardarine has good bioavailability when taken by mouth so there is no need to really mess with injecting it... But, what I got is a blend of the two so-... And I'm not really talking about sarms these are rev-erb and ppar agonists.

Well I wouldn't exactly say they're "all the rage" but it would be ignorant to ignore the fact that sr9009 has sub 4% bioavailability when administration is oral. And Cardarine has good bioavailability when taken by mouth so there is no need to really mess with injecting it... But, what I got is a blend of the two so-... And I'm not really talking about sarms these are rev-erb and ppar agonists.

Based on info from where?

Back
Top Bottom