Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone remember a guy named Fonz? Dbol bridging theory

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Anyone remember a guy named Fonz? Dbol bridging theory

I used to be on the old EF form and there was a guy named Fonz who I believe also went by the name ‘nelson Montana’ who would push something called the Dianabol Bridge. His theory was you could run a low dose of Dianabol between cycles and you could prevent yourself from being shut down and also prevent yourself from losing your gains. Did this ever pan out or was it just broscience myth

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Oh look!!! ANOTHER person who just joined and he has something to say about me.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferya View Post
    I used to be on the old EF form and there was a guy named Fonz who I believe also went by the name ‘nelson Montana’ who would push something called the Dianabol Bridge. His theory was you could run a low dose of Dianabol between cycles and you could prevent yourself from being shut down and also prevent yourself from losing your gains. Did this ever pan out or was it just broscience myth
    Fonz was an alter for nelson montana for sure.

I actually tried dbol bridge 5mgs per day and even 10mgs per day, I had slight gyno but it was a good cycle. At 10mgs per day dbol AM I felt great all day. It's not a bad idea to be fair but there are smarter and better ways to do it these days.

I'm sure it caused me some shut down.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I remember Fonz from happy days. did Nelson copy that person's name and post that ridiculous theory? might explain why he is now on TRT
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    I remember Fonz from happy days. did Nelson copy that person's name and post that ridiculous theory? might explain why he is now on TRT
    Nelson is Fonz I'm sure of it, he was also doing gay for pay so who knows if rumors are true.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro nelson remind me of air condition company in town that always fucks up everyone air conditioner but they keep getting business anyway.

he should stop giving advice, time for him to collect his govt handout social security and retire on his fancy yacht

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Made up names.

And no - it's BS

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I did dbol at 10mgs per day and had no issues

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    back in the old days you could say anything on a forum. today I can literally dissprove a theory by getting bloodwork done for $70
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bridge normally was made with test but dbol since is estrogenic can replace test for this , remeber 70´s they dont use test or if used was very low . Dbol is also used to restore estrogen when you crash it .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast