Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone try Lit-up yet....

Supreme

O.K.

With the cycle coming up I need to squeeze in a 4th day of training to maximize results and I need to make sure I don't drag myself in to the work out - I want to attack it!!

I am getting attenuated to the Forged burner / caffeine/ Adderlin stack I have been running.

Tried Jack3D but too much made me nauseous

ATTACK did nothing...

Thinking about Ass-lightning but not 100% sure on the the taste (I don't like artifical berry - I Like lemon/lime etc)

Any thoughts on Lit-up from Applied Nutraceuticals ?? Heard the interview on SHR and it sounded good.... (I used the forum search and nothing came up)

S:001_unsure:

O.K.

With the cycle coming up I need to squeeze in a 4th day of training to maximize results and I need to make sure I don't drag myself in to the work out - I want to attack it!!

I am getting attenuated to Forged burner / caffeine/ Adderlin I have been running.

Tried Jack3D but too much made me nauseous

ATTACK did nothing...

Thinking about Ass-lightning but not 100% sure on the the taste (I don't like artifical berry - Like lemon/lime etc)

Any thoughts on Lit-up from Applied Nutraceuticals ?? Heard the interview on SHR and it sounded good.... (I used the forum search and nothing came up)

S:001_unsure:

If you don't like artificial berry you might have issues with LitUp. That stuff has so much red dye in it it ridiculous. I tried it. It made me jittery as hell. If you get a drop on anything forget it. It's there forever. LOL

Are you looking for more stim or focus? My current favorite is a stack of N2KTS and N.O. Ignite. 1 scoop of each.

Or...it might be time for a stim break!

Powerchews Preworkout or Ultima

If you don't like artificial berry you might have issues with LitUp. That stuff has so much red dye in it it ridiculous. I tried it. It made me jittery as hell. If you get a drop on anything forget it. It's there forever. LOL

Are you looking for more stim or focus? My current favorite is a stack of N2KTS and N.O. Ignite. 1 scoop of each.

This, Litup is great for focus but does not give you a buzz like N2KTS. You could PWO PowerChews. I think picking up mag oil will do you some justice. Yes the dye in litup is brutal lol.

This, Litup is great for focus but does not give you a buzz like N2KTS. You could PWO PowerChews. I think picking up mag oil will do you some justice. Yes the dye in litup is brutal lol.

To be fair I had heard they were going to adjust that dye level in the next run whenever that is. LOL **** scared my kids when I was drinking it. :taz:

I def like the focus from LIT-UP ... and the lack of spastic jitters is a nice bonus until I switch back to something harder

I def like the focus from LIT-UP ... and the lack of spastic jitters is a nice bonus until I switch back to something harder

That's weird because it MADE ME jittery as hell. Heart palpitations and all. Not too many do that to me.

I thought Lit-up had a lemon-lime flavor as well? I could be wrong - so many damn supplements too choose from..

S

I guess I should try the N2KTS or PWO chews - A "BUZZ" would be great, focus is good too...

I just want something to pick my dragging ass up & lift like a BEAST!!

Thanks!

S:devil:

Yeah, out of stock at NP too. Power Chews and Ultima maybe? Actually, I might cook that up on my next work-out.:devil:

Yeah, out of stock at NP too. Power Chews and Ultima maybe? Actually, I might cook that up on my next work-out.:devil:

I like the Ultima formula (lot's of nootropics) and flavor - The price SUCKS!!! I don't know if I want to drop $50 on pre-workout stims (lots of other stuff to get...)

Power chews didn't look great also a lot of $$$$ for basically creatine which I have.

I just got my Albuterol today, thinking about that plus maybe Clearshot - great price at NP $19.99 which gives I think 20-22 doses so that will cover 4 workouts per week for almost the whole 6 week cycle.

Going to watch the next day or so who runs 4th of July sales - this year I am being smart and waiting for the sale before I order

I'm not cheap but a good cycle + PCT + all ancillaries + hair saving products is EXPENSIVE...

S:yes:

N2-amp
N2-stim
N2-flam

aka lipoflam,lipostim, and Amplafy will be in stock this JULY . Let me tell you N2-amp is and will again be the Catalac Of Pump products. Combine that with N2KTS and if
you are not having the best most energized , ripping sh*t apart work outs of your life. Then you're most likely dead from the energy over dose.

Looks like N2KTS is out of stock at the NTBM store... SUCKS for me !

S
WHat are you talking about its in stock and we have crap loads of it bro?
N2KTS

hold shift and refresh your page or something we never run out of this anymore??????????

If anyone ever sees something out of stock please tell me or angel

N2-amp
N2-stim
N2-flam

aka lipoflam,lipostim, and Amplafy will be in stock this JULY . Let me tell you N2-amp is and will again be the Catalac Of Pump products. Combine that with N2KTS and if
you are not having the best most energized , ripping sh*t apart work outs of your life. Then you're most likely dead from the energy over dose.

I used Amped O2 - sometimes I liked it, sometimes I got a headache & nausea?

I tried the old lipo stim & flame and the nausea was WORSE... I may try them again as N2 formulas, especially if they are redesigned....

How about a Nootropic product - Call it Need 2foucs or Need 2 not be a dumb ass?

Looking forward to the NEW Dermacrine & the DAA

Thanks!

S:taz:

WHat are you talking about its in stock and we have crap loads of it bro?
N2KTS

hold shift and refresh your page or something we never run out of this anymore??????????

If anyone ever sees something out of stock please tell me or angel

Sorry Nate,

My BAD! I did not scroll far enough down the page - I figured N2KTS would be at the top.

I will check it out - The NTKS + N2Amp combo sounds AWESOME - Can I be a tester..... I have an incredibly high stim tolerance (years of ephedrine, caffeine etc) If I feel it and it doesn't make me puke, it is a POWERFUL combo! (just don't make me try the fruit puch - I HATE fruit punch, I have nightmares about fruit punch at summer camp - nothing else to drink, not even water - had to drink that HORRIBLE, sweet, sticky red liquid - I HATE IT!!!)

Thanks!

S

N2-amp
N2-stim
N2-flam

I'm already thinking for ULTRA-MEGA pumps: N2KTS + N2 Amp + 80mcg of Igf DES......

This could be REALLY COOL (or really stupid - but either way it should be FUN!!!)

S:thumbup:

AMP and N2KTS IS awesome! It's one of my favorite preworkout stacks. Energy and ridiculous pumps!

Back
Top Bottom