Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try napsgear HGH?

GeovanniND

Registered
I have been noticing some problems in the gym when I do leg movements I went to see the doctor and he did some tests on me and his diagnosis was a torn hamstring. he said I don't need surgery but I need to rehab it. Do you think I can get human growth hormone from napsgear and that can speed up recovery.

I have been noticing some problems in the gym when I do leg movements I went to see the doctor and he did some tests on me and his diagnosis was a torn hamstring. he said I don't need surgery but I need to rehab it. Do you think I can get human growth hormone from napsgear and that can speed up recovery.

Napsgear has a great hgh selection, I am checking the Turkish pharma brands now.

I personally haven’t but I have heard many good things.

It won’t do a whole lot honestly…..you would need to run it pretty high which causes undesirable sides…that and the price would be insane

Hey Brother.,
HGH is very useful to repair muscle damages etc
Another solid compound is peptide BPC AND TB500

BPC-157 – used for muscle, tendon, ligament, neural, and gastrointestinal issues.
TB-500 – used for healing effects and reduced inflammation in most tissues.

If you have any other issue please pm me or email me on [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom