Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anything better than sustanon and deca?

Asectay

I've done two steroid cycles so far and both of them sustanon 500mgs and deca durabolin 400mgs. I did run the 2nd cycle and only do 300mgs of the deca. Anyway is there anything better then these 2 together?
I feel like an alpha on this stack. Raging libido, sex drive crazy high. Want to smash the weights and the ladies at the same time lol
for a third cycle do you think I should play around with the dosing or should I just do the same thing over again and keep the dosing the same
I'm 27 years old and 185 lb and 5 ft 7 in

don't get too greedy running the same cycles over and over. you should try more steroids, they all have their little differences

in this case try adding some proviron or drop your test dose or drop it entirely. you can also stack in tren with deca.

This is where I disagree with Stevesmi. My all time FAVE bulking injectables are sus and deca together. I've NEVER felt the need to try others for the sake of it. That's not to say I haven't used others. I'm of the 'if it works use it'. Until it doesn't. Then try others

it would help to know what your goals are so we can make a proper recommendation of other options to look at...

great stack my friend. I prefer EQ test stack myself. If you feel your ready and want to truly feel alpha here you go!!!

Test 350mg week
Tren ace 75mg eod
anadrol 50mg ed first 5-6 weeks
masterone ace 100mg eod

You will think you are the alpha omega. Hormone rage to no end!! Sex Drive from hell with throbbers all day long!! Man up!! get your pct lined

I am the biggest fan of deca durabolin you can ever find! If you are looking for different options, let us know your goals so we can make you a proper recommendation

I've done two steroid cycles so far and both of them sustanon 500mgs and deca durabolin 400mgs. I did run the 2nd cycle and only do 300mgs of the deca. Anyway is there anything better then these 2 together?
I feel like an alpha on this stack. Raging libido, sex drive crazy high. Want to smash the weights and the ladies at the same time lol
for a third cycle do you think I should play around with the dosing or should I just do the same thing over again and keep the dosing the same
I'm 27 years old and 185 lb and 5 ft 7 in

I like sustanon and deca for bulk gains I dont see anything better imo

This is where I disagree with Stevesmi. My all time FAVE bulking injectables are sus and deca together. I've NEVER felt the need to try others for the sake of it. That's not to say I haven't used others. I'm of the 'if it works use it'. Until it doesn't. Then try others

100% ,use it till it doesn't fit then up the dose or add another compound or swap out for another compound,you have to research what compounds and why for your goals then proceed.other experience won't be your experience so reading other anecdotes is just that,it's not same for everyone.though all steroids build muscle at a similar rate,it's the diet,food,fuel that makes the difference.

100% ,use it till it doesn't fit then up the dose or add another compound or swap out for another compound,you have to research what compounds and why for your goals then proceed.other experience won't be your experience so reading other anecdotes is just that,it's not same for everyone.though all steroids build muscle at a similar rate,it's the diet,food,fuel that makes the difference.

What we CAN do, as per as reply of mine in another thread is to look at the experience of the majority as an indication of our likely response to the same AAS and dose. A GREAT example is the 50mg of Anavar. It's a very common dose and works fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom