Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anything to dilute the pain?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Anything to dilute the pain?

my sus, eq cycle is going good but its a little painful. I shoot every other day so now my delts, right quad, left glute, and right tricep are all burning and a little swolen. The pain is tolerable but there are a lot of restrictions like sitting, lifting and even sleeping are very uncomfortable. Can I simply add a cc of canola oil to my shots or any other way of reducing the pain and swelling? I've tried massaging, heat pad, ice, but none of that shit helps. Please help I have to poke myself in about 8 hours.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Damn bro, twice a week is tough for me sometimes. I couldn't imagine every other day. I know some guys on here inject in the pec so that may be another site to throw in the rotation.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Find another site. That's about it. Just finished a14 weeker with test and EQ. I was dreading the shots the last few weeks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There is absolutely no reason to be injecting sust and EQ eod, twice a week is well more than enough with those esters. Find more places to inject and stop injecting so often

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    why on the planet earth are you injecting these two compounds twice a week?? do you have any idea how to properly run this cycle?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What's your reasons for shooting those compounds EOD ? Is it purely to lower the amount of volume for each injection or is it for more stable blood levels ?
    As other's have said, twice a week would be plenty

But to answer your question, yes you can add a cc of oil to each injection. Just make sure it is sterile (usp) oil. I personally like mct oil

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bar the advice of others here stressing your injection routine, a topical lidocaine cream might help? Let it dry and soak in

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    are you mixing the sustanon and EQ? if not then you should. that will help. i bet it is the sustanon causing the issue and what i would do is toss it and get E or cyp instead.

also the guys above have a point. EQ has a long ester and sustanon was designed to be injected every 1-2 weeks, not EOD. i won't flame you for doing that because most people on forums and social media don't understand that sustanon was designed for TRT, they think cause it has a tiny amount of prop then you should inject often which is a lack of understanding of the compound. but that is what happens when you listen to idiots on social media
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    sustanon was designed to be injected every 1-2 weeks, not EOD. i won't flame you for doing that because most people on forums and social media don't understand that sustanon was designed for TRT, they think cause it has a tiny amount of prop then you should inject often which is a lack of understanding of the compound. but that is what happens when you listen to idiots on social media
    I use Test E for TRT @75mg a week. I inject once a week but have been considering moving to 2x a week to stabilize my test levels. Would Sus be better for once a week injections?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the post and nice to see this here. Online surveys are very popular at present. pandaexpress.con/feedback is a survey campaign from the PandaExpress to gather precise opinions from the customers. Panda express customers are allowed to participate and share their feedback.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast