Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anything else?

IMG_1639.jpgIMG_1638.jpg

embarassing to post these, but this is were im starting.

- - - Updated - - -

more sideways photos. fucking awesome! my apologies

Just curious if you guys think i should add in anything on a test/winny cycle? this would probably be my third, but as i have mentioned its been a bit since ive been back in, so when i decide to turn to the drugs, i wanna get the best bang for my buck. dbol? deca? anavar? anything else? or just stick with my original plan?

Yup you’re number one for sure. This tops the what you said earlier. Don’t do steroids if you have to ask something as dumb as this question is. Dbol with winny omfg Jesus

Yup you’re number one for sure. This tops the what you said earlier. Don’t do steroids if you have to ask something as dumb as this question is. Dbol with winny omfg Jesus

who the fuck said i was running dbol with winny? clearly ive hit a sore spot. dont be mad. just train.

who the fuck said i was running dbol with winny? clearly ive hit a sore spot. dont be mad. just train.

You gotta be kidding right? By the original stupidity of the post I’ll assume not so I’ll now continue to put you on blast for being an arrogant asshole. I’ll quote your original post since you can’t seem to remember what you typed. I’m also going to offer you free advice because clearly you’re misguided. It all comes to you being over weight/fat

1) with you body fat percentage dbol shouldn’t even cross your mind (I’m saying this biting my tongue so you don’t start emotional eating)

2) winny will not make you skinny (reference the theme of point 1)

3) get your diet in check, work out consistently then add testosterone. You have to crawl before you can walk.

Now back to you being and arrogant asshole. You should not be offering opinions that you claim to be factual when you have no knowledge that is validated by your post here. Sure you can lie to try and get people to think you’re not an idiot. Let me just post your original post here that says test winny cycle should I add other stuff first being listed dbol...please learn from this

Just curious if you guys think i should add in anything on a test/winny cycle? this would probably be my third, but as i have mentioned its been a bit since ive been back in, so when i decide to turn to the drugs, i wanna get the best bang for my buck. dbol? deca? anavar? anything else? or just stick with my original plan?”

You gotta be kidding right? By the original stupidity of the post I’ll assume not so I’ll now continue to put you on blast for being an arrogant asshole. I’ll quote your original post since you can’t seem to remember what you typed. I’m also going to offer you free advice because clearly you’re misguided. It all comes to you being over weight/fat

1) with you body fat percentage dbol shouldn’t even cross your mind (I’m saying this biting my tongue so you don’t start emotional eating)

2) winny will not make you skinny (reference the theme of point 1)

3) get your diet in check, work out consistently then add testosterone. You have to crawl before you can walk.

Now back to you being and arrogant asshole. You should not be offering opinions that you claim to be factual when you have no knowledge that is validated by your post here. Sure you can lie to try and get people to think you’re not an idiot. Let me just post your original post here that says test winny cycle should I add other stuff first being listed dbol...please learn from this

Just curious if you guys think i should add in anything on a test/winny cycle? this would probably be my third, but as i have mentioned its been a bit since ive been back in, so when i decide to turn to the drugs, i wanna get the best bang for my buck. dbol? deca? anavar? anything else? or just stick with my original plan?”

yes, well this is all well and good advice, its already been laid out to me by members like mobster and dylan in a previous thread. hence why im waiting at least 6 months to get my base back and see where my body fat is. man you sure put me on blast.

Ive kinda decided to turn this into a log. it will show my transition naturally. then to gear, which will happen eventually. i started about a month ago at a weight of:

250 lbs
72"
BF:unknown @ that time

week 4:
262 lbs (w/ creatine)
still 6'0"
BF:29.8%

Week 5:
257 lbs
BF:28.6%

Goal:

240lbs w/ creatine +/- 230 dry weight.
21%-20% BF

Overall feel stronger. chest was always a weak point even at my best, i will try and focus on building strength there. arms, shoulders, and back have already become exponentially stronger in the month and change since ive started. legs i think i could do better on as far as gains. will continue to put extra effort in to that group as well. today is chest day (maybe tris as well)? i feel like i can add on another 15 lbs of weight to the flat bench IMG_1645.jpg

Ive kinda decided to turn this into a log. it will show my transition naturally. then to gear, which will happen eventually. i started about a month ago at a weight of:

250 lbs
72"
BF:unknown @ that time

week 4:
262 lbs (w/ creatine)
still 6'0"
BF:29.8%

Week 5:
257 lbs
BF:28.6%

Goal:

240lbs w/ creatine +/- 230 dry weight.
21%-20% BF

Overall feel stronger. chest was always a weak point even at my best, i will try and focus on building strength there. arms, shoulders, and back have already become exponentially stronger in the month and change since ive started. legs i think i could do better on as far as gains. will continue to put extra effort in to that group as well. today is chest day (maybe tris as well)? i feel like i can add on another 15 lbs of weight to the flat bench View attachment 11633

bro great update...i like the weights haha

The issue is still in place with the body fat. It's incredibly well known that a high (and yours is high) level there is a greater potential for side effects (specifically relating to Estrogen). It also suggests that you could have lost some BEFORE the cycle and that you are also replying on the cycle to lower it. Tell me that your diet is on point cos that matters far more than the cycle does.

The issue is still in place with the body fat. It's incredibly well known that a high (and yours is high) level there is a greater potential for side effects (specifically relating to Estrogen). It also suggests that you could have lost some BEFORE the cycle and that you are also replying on the cycle to lower it. Tell me that your diet is on point cos that matters far more than the cycle does.
No sir, i have not begun to cycle yet. This is forthcoming when i reach my target BF and weight. I still have a ways to go as far as getting my base back. Hope this clears things up. Ive been eating tuna, chicken breast, peanut butter, and suppliment in about 120g of whey or cassien per day.

No sir, i have not begun to cycle yet. This is forthcoming when i reach my target BF and weight. I still have a ways to go as far as getting my base back. Hope this clears things up. Ive been eating tuna, chicken breast, peanut butter, and suppliment in about 120g of whey or cassien per day.

Ahh. Solid. The way the later post was written it was like you started when I knew we'd agreed on you holding off. Keep at it it.

I do not believe that you are that high of a body fat at all. how are you measuring?

hard to tell with clothes though.

haha well, ive been using a machine at the gym, i think its called "the lifebody" or some shit like that. you stand on it barefoot and grab two handles and it measures BF and skeletal muscle mass, and some other things ive never really seen. are calipers a better way?

haha well, ive been using a machine at the gym, i think its called "the lifebody" or some shit like that. you stand on it barefoot and grab two handles and it measures BF and skeletal muscle mass, and some other things ive never really seen. are calipers a better way?

that thing is not accurate, not even close

the best way? post a picture of yourself without a shirt. but based on that pic you put up you aren't that high at all unless your shirt is baggy

Week 6 update:

weight:257
BF: 34.8%**

This week was a little different. I felt depressed, actually; just realizing how much time of a sedentary lifestyle i have to atone for. it took 10 years to get this out of shape, i need to realize that this wont happen in 6 weeks or even 6 months. Keep putting in the work like you use to, and you'll get back to the diesel motherfucker you were.
Muscles definitely look fuller this week but the fat is definitely still there, but my arms seem to be popping out quite a bit. i can even see a little vascularity coming back.
Lifts are coming along great on all areas, although i was disappointed in my shoulder press this time with only a 5 lbs lift gain from last week. honestly thought id be a lot stronger on that the way things have been going. i keep wanting to turn to my gear, but i know im not even at the 40% mark of my natty potential. i need to understand that gear want solve my problems, but discipline will.

thanks for reading this update. more to come

**WTF? how did i go from 28.6% BF to 34%? one of the trainers said if i do it after a workout it will read lower. how this works, i dont know. Im not sure how i could magically shed 6% BF in a fucking back workout. i guess they are pretty inaccurate.**

Back
Top Bottom