Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anything else?

Week 6 update:

weight:257
BF: 34.8%**

This week was a little different. I felt depressed, actually; just realizing how much time of a sedentary lifestyle i have to atone for. it took 10 years to get this out of shape, i need to realize that this wont happen in 6 weeks or even 6 months. Keep putting in the work like you use to, and you'll get back to the diesel motherfucker you were.
Muscles definitely look fuller this week but the fat is definitely still there, but my arms seem to be popping out quite a bit. i can even see a little vascularity coming back.
Lifts are coming along great on all areas, although i was disappointed in my shoulder press this time with only a 5 lbs lift gain from last week. honestly thought id be a lot stronger on that the way things have been going. i keep wanting to turn to my gear, but i know im not even at the 40% mark of my natty potential. i need to understand that gear want solve my problems, but discipline will.

thanks for reading this update. more to come

**WTF? how did i go from 28.6% BF to 34%? one of the trainers said if i do it after a workout it will read lower. how this works, i dont know. Im not sure how i could magically shed 6% BF in a fucking back workout. i guess they are pretty inaccurate.**
Don't pay any mind to those bf readings, as they are not entirely accurate. I have looked like my profile pic went in and scored almost a 20% bf lol do I look 20% no lol there are so many factors that can falsify that information. If you really want to find out where your at for bf go get a scan done. I will be doing this for the first time soon and I am pumped as hell. Keep hitting it hard brother.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Week 7:

weight :257.8
BF:27.8%
height: 5'11

feeling great! i shrunk an inch though. gains have been solid and steady. veins continue to pop out where i forgot i had them. im hungry all the time now, where used to just eat one crap meal a day. added about 15lbs to the bench on chest day from last week. lifts are still crap for my body weight, but hey, im working on it. the weights seem to be getting lighter each week. dont intend to change anything at the moment, except maybe up my cardio.

week 8-9.

weight:262
BF:not tested.

Feeling great. started my round of test on the 29th of march, against the advice of the forums. im getting in my head though, cant quit fuckin with my nipples because i think they're getting bigger. they're not. you ran test AND dbol the first time with no AI's or PCT and you were fine. keep telling yourself that. lifts are explosive! im well on my way back to my hay day, and i can actually see a difference in the mirror. maybe its the placebo effect? not sure. will continue the course, and i cant wait to lift tomorrow.

week 8-9.

weight:262
BF:not tested.

Feeling great. started my round of test on the 29th of march, against the advice of the forums. im getting in my head though, cant quit fuckin with my nipples because i think they're getting bigger. they're not. you ran test AND dbol the first time with no AI's or PCT and you were fine. keep telling yourself that. lifts are explosive! im well on my way back to my hay day, and i can actually see a difference in the mirror. maybe its the placebo effect? not sure. will continue the course, and i cant wait to lift tomorrow.

bro test your bodyfat...lets see

getting yoked again. i can feel the test starting to work. beginning of week 10, in the second week of my cycle. shoulders and chest are as wide as ever. will test BF next week. IMG_1656.jpg

im sure this pic will be sideways or upside down.

getting yoked again. i can feel the test starting to work. beginning of week 10, in the second week of my cycle. shoulders and chest are as wide as ever. will test BF next week.View attachment 11697

im sure this pic will be sideways or upside down.

Looking thick there for sure.

Week 6 update:

weight:257
BF: 34.8%**

This week was a little different. I felt depressed, actually; just realizing how much time of a sedentary lifestyle i have to atone for. it took 10 years to get this out of shape, i need to realize that this wont happen in 6 weeks or even 6 months. Keep putting in the work like you use to, and you'll get back to the diesel motherfucker you were.
Muscles definitely look fuller this week but the fat is definitely still there, but my arms seem to be popping out quite a bit. i can even see a little vascularity coming back.
Lifts are coming along great on all areas, although i was disappointed in my shoulder press this time with only a 5 lbs lift gain from last week. honestly thought id be a lot stronger on that the way things have been going. i keep wanting to turn to my gear, but i know im not even at the 40% mark of my natty potential. i need to understand that gear want solve my problems, but discipline will.

thanks for reading this update. more to come

**WTF? how did i go from 28.6% BF to 34%? one of the trainers said if i do it after a workout it will read lower. how this works, i dont know. Im not sure how i could magically shed 6% BF in a fucking back workout. i guess they are pretty inaccurate.**

I’m confused unless you mistyped somewhere ? You didn’t shed 6% bf you added - week 5 28% to week 6 34% , and whose bud lights are on the desk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thickness def popping , keep
Up the hard work . I would 100% plan a pct now tho , you said you didn’t take anything in the past . You may not get that lucky again recovery wise .

I’m confused unless you mistyped somewhere ? You didn’t shed 6% bf you added - week 5 28% to week 6 34% , and whose bud lights are on the desk lol

no, it was a difference between a post- lifting heavy reading, and a pre-lifting heavy reading. i didn't shed that much BF in a week. and those are my beers! cheat day, love some brews with some friends. i dont know how the machine reads it, or its rhyme or reason, just so long as im going down.

- - - Updated - - -

Thickness def popping , keep
Up the hard work . I would 100% plan a pct now tho , you said you didn’t take anything in the past . You may not get that lucky again recovery wise .

no i have some goods on deck for pct. im not rolling the dice like it did when i was 25.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the goal of the cycle? Any plan to drop bodyfat?

yes sir. dropping BF is one of my goals which im achieving from an overall cleaner diet. My OVERALL goal is get back the strength and size i had when i was in the service. I'm actually pretty close to eclipsing that with the 500mg of test e im running right now, and this is only week 3 of it. i think a lot of it was muscle memory starting to wake up, because i wouldn't have appreciated the gains i have that quickly from test e.

Back
Top Bottom