Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anything else?

In ur original post you said you had oily skin and started getting moody. Might be hi estro man. U have an ai?

Eq sucks unless ur lean and want big veins and a tad bit of anxiety. Fuck all gains.

In my opinion you'd be good doing 250 test and some tren ace eod.
No need to worry bout estro. And tren will lean u up and fuk tren is the Shite.

In ur original post you said you had oily skin and started getting moody. Might be hi estro man. U have an ai?

Eq sucks unless ur lean and want big veins and a tad bit of anxiety. Fuck all gains.

In my opinion you'd be good doing 250 test and some tren ace eod.
No need to worry bout estro. And tren will lean u up and fuk tren is the Shite.

im scared of tren man.

going into week 17:

Weight: 267?
BF:25.8%

Still going down on the BF. my last weight on the scale i used was off. i feel a lot heavier than 258. felt like absolute garbage in the gym doing shoulders. i thought i was stronger than i actually was, and my elbows FUCKING KILL. ive had to take some time off these last few weeks, but i think ill have to take another 2 days off after tonight. i really dont want to do that, but i dont want to rupture or tear something. no clue why my elbows are hurting so bad. any pressing movement sucks. been icing them and taking naproxen. we'll see what happens on back day tomorrow. still continuing test e 500/mg and EQ 400/week.

going into week 17:

Weight: 267?
BF:25.8%

Still going down on the BF. my last weight on the scale i used was off. i feel a lot heavier than 258. felt like absolute garbage in the gym doing shoulders. i thought i was stronger than i actually was, and my elbows FUCKING KILL. ive had to take some time off these last few weeks, but i think ill have to take another 2 days off after tonight. i really dont want to do that, but i dont want to rupture or tear something. no clue why my elbows are hurting so bad. any pressing movement sucks. been icing them and taking naproxen. we'll see what happens on back day tomorrow. still continuing test e 500/mg and EQ 400/week.

Both red flags

Both red flags

explain, please

- - - Updated - - -

i goess if you were reading, or remembered, i did 6 months of natural training before i turned to gear. im not into a 17 week cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

explain, please

- - - Updated - - -

i goess if you were reading, or remembered, i did 6 months of natural training before i turned to gear. im not into a 17 week cycle.

excuse me, 2 months

explain, please

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

excuse me, 2 months

Week 17 of anything or week 17 of the cycle? Clarify pls.

The body fat is quite simply too high. On or off. But esp so if on.

Week 17 of working out, period. Probably about week 9 of the cycle. Considering ive lost about 10% bf this cycle, i have no fuckin regrets, regardless of my high bf. we all cant be elite lifters

week 18: loving it. just getting wider and leaner but the bulk is still there. coming to the trail end of my cycle. ive started tapering down my test doses along with the EQ. in a few more weeks, ill be done and start my recovery. BF is down to 22% vs the 34% i started at. weight is about 248. I can say im very pleased with the results of both me getting back into the weights, and the gear.

IMG_1738.jpg

week 18: loving it. just getting wider and leaner but the bulk is still there. coming to the trail end of my cycle. ive started tapering down my test doses along with the EQ. in a few more weeks, ill be done and start my recovery. BF is down to 22% vs the 34% i started at. weight is about 248. I can say im very pleased with the results of both me getting back into the weights, and the gear.

View attachment 11769

Good job! Solid progress! Looking wide!

What's your plan after cycle? Pct? Sarms? Continued cycling?

Good job! Solid progress! Looking wide!

What's your plan after cycle? Pct? Sarms? Continued cycling?

thank you sir. i plan on doing the standard PCT, and taking off the gear for about 12 weeks, while lifting naturally. it is tempting to cruise, but i dont think its wise for me at this juncture. new cycle planned after my 12 weeks off.

thank you sir. i plan on doing the standard PCT, and taking off the gear for about 12 weeks, while lifting naturally. it is tempting to cruise, but i dont think its wise for me at this juncture. new cycle planned after my 12 weeks off.

Yeh nice. Just realised thats ur other thread also.

Yeh I wouldn't recommend cruising. That's a lifelong commitment not to be taken lightly. I cruise but I'm commited to the cause.

Just maintain a solid workout routine and healthy eating.

Fucking BACKED by the best. horrible shots, but cant find anyone to take a pic from the back. these will have to doIMG_1740.jpgIMG_1741.jpgIMG_1742.jpg

Any pics shirtless ? No homo , but hard to tell physique with a shirt on in recent pics ... great job on lowering bf% nice work !!! Keep it up after cycle , start your next one around 15-17% bf

Back
Top Bottom