Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anything else?

tyrannis

Just curious if you guys think i should add in anything on a test/winny cycle? this would probably be my third, but as i have mentioned its been a bit since ive been back in, so when i decide to turn to the drugs, i wanna get the best bang for my buck. dbol? deca? anavar? anything else? or just stick with my original plan?

Just curious if you guys think i should add in anything on a test/winny cycle? this would probably be my third, but as i have mentioned its been a bit since ive been back in, so when i decide to turn to the drugs, i wanna get the best bang for my buck. dbol? deca? anavar? anything else? or just stick with my original plan?

It's been a while so see how this goes first.

Some of the compounds you mention do not make any sense with winny. You really need to decide what you are trying to get out of this cycle before you pick compounds for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think before u pick compounds clearly figure out your goals for the cycle. I mean test and winstrol is common enough so I think you’ll be fine with just that.

what are you even trying to accomplish here?? how do we know what to recommend if we dont even know what you want to accomplish???

What are your goals? Deca, dbol, winni, and Var in the same sentence? Depends on goals and I think by your question that you may not have a clear goal set.

Do you want to bulk? Are you ok with some water retention? Do you want to stay dry?

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Well if you're running winstrol I wouldn't even consider other orals. But really nobody knows your goals so basically nothing to go on to help

My apologies for not specifying my goals. i probably should've done that from the get go, and this is my first time back in 24hrs. but after some research, looking a bit here, and a convo with my source i got a good idea on something else to add on in the future. but i think for this cycle im just gonna leave it be, like mobster said

My apologies for not specifying my goals. i probably should've done that from the get go, and this is my first time back in 24hrs. but after some research, looking a bit here, and a convo with my source i got a good idea on something else to add on in the future. but i think for this cycle im just gonna leave it be, like mobster said

Good man. It'll give you somewhere to go from.

Good deal...

Keeping it simple always works.

First off diff people have diff reactions to diff compounds. So you won’t know what is working and what isn’t if you add a lot of compounds to a cycle. Start with test. Add an oral cycle 2. Then maybe up the test and choose another injectable to add cycle 3. Like EQ or masteron.

Then cycle 4. Try tren. Simple easy. But it takes time. And blood work.

Annnndddd, to update my stats.

6'0"
262 lbs. (this is 1 month after i started lifting and using supplements, no gear yet. started at 249lbs)
28% BF

yeah im fat as hell. thats what 10 years of drinking, not lifting, and shit food will do to you. im just glad i decided to make a change now. My goals are to lean out a bit, not anything crazy. i know im not gonna be super ripped after one cycle, and the winstrol may not help me much. its gonna take some time.

to give you an idea of where i was, i was 242 lbs and 16% BF. ive cleaned my diet up quite a bit

Back
Top Bottom