Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Appetite is non existent on cycle.....

Update on MK 677. Awesome. It has done exactly what you guys said it would. Increased appetite. 25mg before bed and that's it. Bulking gains were really good the first five days but they stopped at that point. Hunger is still there thankfully. I have increased calories and liquids so hopefully the gains will pick up again. Sarms4Sale has proven to be great. I'm on day 14.

Update on MK 677. Awesome. It has done exactly what you guys said it would. Increased appetite. 25mg before bed and that's it. Bulking gains were really good the first five days but they stopped at that point. Hunger is still there thankfully. I have increased calories and liquids so hopefully the gains will pick up again. Sarms4Sale has proven to be great. I'm on day 14.

bro thats a great update..keep them coming...

bro thats a great update..keep them coming...

No problem and thanks. This is what's happening....I started YK11 20mg a day split dose a week ago for it's Myostatin blocking abilities. So far so good. No sides either. The end of this week I will be adding Follistatin 344 100mcg a day for ten days so to take advantage of YK11's blocking.
According to the studies and Youtube, this stack should result in anyone becoming a giant walking muscle. I doubt that will happen but if a fraction of what is claimed is achieved, it should be good.
Any advice or input on this will be much appreciated.

No problem and thanks. This is what's happening....I started YK11 20mg a day split dose a week ago for it's Myostatin blocking abilities. So far so good. No sides either. The end of this week I will be adding Follistatin 344 100mcg a day for ten days so to take advantage of YK11's blocking.
According to the studies and Youtube, this stack should result in anyone becoming a giant walking muscle. I doubt that will happen but if a fraction of what is claimed is achieved, it should be good.
Any advice or input on this will be much appreciated.

bro you can stack in yk11 with cardarine too...but i wouldnt say you'll be a mass monsters after lol...though you'll become big enough and strong enough...

No appetite is a strong indication for low estrogen... From my experience.

I apologize. I forgot to give you results. My blood results for estrogen came back in normal range.
My Calcium, Potassium, IGF1, was high and an abnormal reading for Homocysteine, high. Had a re do and Potassium is normal now but the others still linger high.

I apologize. I forgot to give you results. My blood results for estrogen came back in normal range.
My Calcium, Potassium, IGF1, was high and an abnormal reading for Homocysteine, high. Had a re do and Potassium is normal now but the others still linger high.

bro you going to keep going with the cycle?...2nd run

bro you going to keep going with the cycle?...2nd run

I have stopped for now. Going to get blood work again in 2 weeks to see where I stand. I will wait until blood work shows normal again. Then, yes, I'll probably start back with blasts. 1 week on 1 week off. Honestly, this combo yielded some impressive results. I have read about doing that in a European journal.

I have stopped for now. Going to get blood work again in 2 weeks to see where I stand. I will wait until blood work shows normal again. Then, yes, I'll probably start back with blasts. 1 week on 1 week off. Honestly, this combo yielded some impressive results. I have read about doing that in a European journal.

bro keep us updated...lets see that journal and log

bro keep us updated...lets see that journal and log

The journal. You want to see the results of YK11 + MK677 + Follistatin 344?
Began YK11 5/15/20
Weight 240 lbs
Added MK677 5/17/20
Weight 240
5/22/20 Weight 252 lbs. Up 12 lbs in 5 days.
Strength is up. Appetite is up.
6/2/20 Experiencing some side effects. Nightmares, hypoglycemia, lethargy
6/5/20 Added Follistatin 344 site injections. 100mcg each muscle being trained. Delts, Bis, Tris, Chest, Quads.
Weight went to 255 lbs in 3 days.
6/15/20 finished F344. Visible gains every day at every site. Moreso in the quads.
Approx 6/20/20 side effects became very interrupting. Nightmares, lethargy, distorted thoughts, hypoglycemia, depression, anxiety. Probably caused by the combination or the sudden cessation of the F344. On 6/24/20 YK11 and MK677 was stopped due to continuous severe side effects of hypoglycemia, depression, and nightmares. At times I leaned on the side of my bed trying to breath due to the anxiety from the nightmares in hope of just surviving.
Last night, 6/25/20. Nightmares were already less. Today, lethargy, and depression is still present.
My notes stress, Never do this combo in this fashion again. Going to try the blast with these just to see if it can be productive.
I have gone from reading U.S. medical journals containing info on SARMS, to reading journals from the U.K. More detail. They study more parameters. Lengthier studies. Nothing is fluffed in an effort to come across as being safer or more efficacious.

Back
Top Bottom