Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approaching People

Teachergreg

Registered
I'd rather get my gear from someone local...the two different people I've purchased test/tren over the mail have been a little flaky, and I'd rather buy something from someone face to face.

Any suggestions as to how to approach someone at the gym with questions without sounding like a complete doofus? There's got to be some sort of script out there I could follow...haha.

I'd rather get my gear from someone local...the two different people I've purchased test/tren over the mail have been a little flaky, and I'd rather buy something from someone face to face.

Any suggestions as to how to approach someone at the gym with questions without sounding like a complete doofus? There's got to be some sort of script out there I could follow...haha.

They have forum sources here for a reason!
U get quality product to put in your body.
U get what u r suppose to get.
Just asking random people at the gym is pretty stupid.

They have forum sources here for a reason!
U get quality product to put in your body.
U get what u r suppose to get.
Just asking random people at the gym is pretty stupid.
way past stupid... its a good way to likely get knocked out OR have everyone pin you as a snitch... its way past stupid...

i think it is a dumb idea

even if the guy does have gear to sell you then you are buying gear off some random dude. i don't see it ending well

you want gear so bad just order from our approved sources. my signature has a link right there for you man

no problem bro, just trying to save you from getting yourself into unneeded shit bro

Good point; really appreciate everyone's patience with us newbies. It's a lot to take in and I've already made several mistakes; the good thing is that it's only been a few weeks so I haven't done any permanent damage yet.

Good point; really appreciate everyone's patience with us newbies. It's a lot to take in and I've already made several mistakes; the good thing is that it's only been a few weeks so I haven't done any permanent damage yet.

Anytime bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We have, for the most part, what the Yanks used to have. I can, if I so wish, go to my local gym and ask to see 'what ya got?'. Out comes a big bag or box with a LOAD of gear. Heck, I even kept it here for safe keeping briefly. Back in the 80's in the US ou'd reportedly go out to the trunk of a gym dealer and it was much the same. And my standard advise still applies - I never take the local fellas suggestions as how to cycle - else I'd be on 5ml a week :)

We have, for the most part, what the Yanks used to have. I can, if I so wish, go to my local gym and ask to see 'what ya got?'. Out comes a big bag or box with a LOAD of gear. Heck, I even kept it here for safe keeping briefly. Back in the 80's in the US ou'd reportedly go out to the trunk of a gym dealer and it was much the same. And my standard advise still applies - I never take the local fellas suggestions as how to cycle - else I'd be on 5ml a week :)

I could do the same down here in south florida....but the bag would be filled with Heroin / Roxies / Fentanyl / Molly / Xans / percocet / Crack / Ketamine / suboxone / Kratom / Meth

:( I live in the recovery capitol of the world...which also makes it the relpase capitol. Horrible # ODs down here daily.

I could do the same down here in south florida....but the bag would be filled with Heroin / Roxies / Fentanyl / Molly / Xans / percocet / Crack / Ketamine / suboxone / Kratom / Meth

:( I live in the recovery capitol of the world...which also makes it the relpase capitol. Horrible # ODs down here daily.

lol.. just drive in rush hour traffic down here and you will realize half the people are on drugs.. fuck i swear half my neighbors are insane.. gotta love it

While they don't go that far in the gym there's plenty, or so it seems, of other drugs here. Coke, cannabis, uppers and downers.

Back
Top Bottom