Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex or Nolva during cycle of SUS?

JuiceDude

Hi all,

I was doing a little research and discovered Arimidex is bad for your good cholesterol (HDL) and can push it down by 20% whereas using Nolva will be better and no impact on HDL. I am currently on 2 x 250mg (Mon and Thurs) of SUS 250 E/W and have no bloat, water retention or gyno related issues. I am also aware SUS will have an impact on HDL. I have been taking Arimidex 0.5mg E3D but a little concerned now about reducing my HDL. What are people thoughts on using Nolva instead of Arimidex during cycle?

Thanks

Bad idea, does nothing to kill the oestrogen, just keeps it floating around so you'll get hella effects when you come off. I like arimidex personally because i get it from my script but I know a lot of guys like aromasin for the reasons you mentioned.

If you're Worried about Arimidex Impacting your Cholesterol, and there's also the Estrogen Rebound to be concerned about.

Then just go with Aromasin, which has been proven in Studies to Improve Cholesterol and No Estrogen Rebound...................... JP

P.S.
Save the Nolva for PCT, as it's use during a Full Cycle can impact IGF-1.

If you're Worried about Arimidex Impacting your Cholesterol, and there's also the Estrogen Rebound to be concerned about.

Then just go with Aromasin, which has been proven in Studies to Improve Cholesterol and No Estrogen Rebound...................... JP

P.S.

JP hit the nail on the head for you bro....follow this advice

P.S.

Couldn't of put it better myself. Order aromasin from ag-guys.com or sarms1.com. Dose 12.5mg EOD for your AI throughout your cycle.

Aromasin is much easier on cholesterol levels then arimidex and there is no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

Nolvadex is a SERM and should be used in your PCT - not part of your cycle.

you dont run a serm on cycle.... you run an aromitase inhibitor. exem on cycle. nolva for pct

First of all, you should not use Nolvadex as your AI during the cycle. Two of the best options are Arimidex and Aromasin, being Aromasin the best out of the two. Use it at 10-12.5 mgs EOD, and you will be just fine. If you still feel the estrogenic effects, start taking it more frequently - ED, and only after that you can increase the dosage to 20 mgs. However, usually most people have more tha enough with 10 mgs EOD.

P.S.

Hi,

How much Aromasin should I take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom