Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex to PCT????

odasa15

Registered
Hey guys, this is my first cycle and I chose to do 500mg of Test E a week(Tuesday&Friday @250mg). I have had some side effects like acne on my chest and back, its definitely noticeable because i dont normally get acne and had libido problems two weeks ago but solved that issue with .25mg of arimidex every three days. I thought it may have been an estrogen issue but since my libido problem has been solved I thought the acne would go away too. I'm thinking of cutting my cycle off short from 10 weeks to 8 weeks. I have nolvadex on had for pct. My question is-should I still take the arimidex after my last pin between the two weeks leading up to my pct? Also what should i do as pct. Ive read that people say just use clomid and others say to just use nolvadex and other say to use both.
Thanks in advance!

Ok a few things -

1. 0.25mg of arimidex E3D is no where near a high enough dosage for a 500mg/week testosterone cycle. You need to use a dosage of at least 0.5mg EOD. Bump up your dosage and I suspect your acne will start to go away

2. Here are some tips for removing acne:

1. Sun tanning is a very effective means of reducing acne and drying out the skin.

2. Use anti-acne lotions at least once per day. Go to your doctor and ask him to prescribe you a topical acne cream. It'll work better then anything available over the counter and your insurance will cover it.

3. Make sure you are showering 3 times per day: upon waking, after workouts and before bed.

4. Zinc containing creams are very effective and available over the counter. Apply them to your trouble areas.

5. Black ointment is extremely effective. It stinks pretty badly, but I am pretty sure you can deal with it for a couple of hours in order to get rid of acne.

6. Baking soda is one of the best natural exfoliants you can use. Gently rub baking soda on your trouble areas when showering to remove layers of dead skin and help remove the acne.

3. I am not sure who gave you advice for your PCT but nolvadex alone is no where near sufficient for a PCT. Your natural testosterone production is not going to recover with such a crappy PCT. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I would keep your cycle length at 10 weeks. That way you can order everything you need for the perfect PCT protocol and have it arrive in time to run a proper PCT after your cycle. You can order everything you need for the perfect PCT from sarms1.com ag-guys.com and n2bm.com
Keep using the arimidex at 0.5mg EOD for 2 weeks after your last injection. 2 weeks after your last injection start the rest of the PCT drugs (clomid, nolvadex, aromsin, ostarine, cardarine)

Hey guys, this is my first cycle and I chose to do 500mg of Test E a week(Tuesday&Friday @250mg). I have had some side effects like acne on my chest and back, its definitely noticeable because i dont normally get acne and had libido problems two weeks ago but solved that issue with .25mg of arimidex every three days. I thought it may have been an estrogen issue but since my libido problem has been solved I thought the acne would go away too. I'm thinking of cutting my cycle off short from 10 weeks to 8 weeks. I have nolvadex on had for pct. My question is-should I still take the arimidex after my last pin between the two weeks leading up to my pct? Also what should i do as pct. Ive read that people say just use clomid and others say to just use nolvadex and other say to use both.
Thanks in advance!

Your PCT seems super weak. Not only you need nolva, but also clomid, and a strong test booster. A lot of people standby HCGenerate ES here, as its a very strong test booster blend.

Also you could incorporate SARMs into your PCT to maintain the gains

Clenser and toner you can use to clener your skin deeply and also some good face wash .....

good luck.......

this myth that estrogen is the enemy has been carried down since the 80's because in those days guys were obsessed over 2 hormones.. testosterone vs. estrogen.

today with the inventions in AI's we have better options.. you do not have to be scared of estrogen cause the idea is you CONTROL it while on cycle, so when you go into pct you don't have to slam it down.

we know now that estrogen is a good thing, it helps build muscle/strength, keeps mood good, and boosts libido. it isn't the enemy

so no you shouldn't have to run an AI during pct, assuming you ran your cycle right in the first place

First of all, you are using way too little arimidex - a good dosage is 0.5 mgs EOD, and you are using half that dosage E3D, which is not good. Secondly, your PCT plan is way too weak - I would expect a lot of problems with such an approach to the post cycle therapy. You definitely need to improve it. And yes, I would take the arimidex in the two weeks between the end of the cycle and the beginning of the PCT.

First thing would be to fix your AI dose as mentioned above. Once you get things more stable then your acne should calm down. It may not all go away though but it should get better. I really want to stress what has already been mentioned about your PCT. It is extremely weak. If you are getting acne now, just wait until PCT with hormone levels being all over the place. You will want to follow the perfect PCT for sure - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Back
Top Bottom