Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex with tamoxifen dont need dostinex?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Some people on foruns think tamoxifen is not used anymore by top athletes because in market now you have better options to control estrogen like adex, exemestano and letro, but i know some top coaches that use in is protocol always tamox with adex in offseason and exemestano and letro on contest. They use deca, anadrol and trenb but never put to use dostinex :eek:
Do you know why ? maybe because adex reduce estrogen , and tamox kill estrogen on gland and that way is impossible to get gyno from estrogen or even progesterone?

mostly cause they have just copy/pasted the same information for 30 years. just cause you are a coach doesn't mean you know what you are doing. see Adam Gase as an example. their tactics may work IN SPITE of their bad advice cause their clients are top notch pros

Im not here to criticize the work of this coaches and only to understand the science behind of thinks, here to learn , and you know dostinex is very expensive and if we can have some way to do 19nor without him would be amazing. I ask if tamox and adex can control estrogen to not have gyno in 90% of the cases ?

^^^^ of course they can. controll estrogen will prevent gyno

also no such thing as prolactin gyno. you can lactate from prolactin, i've seen a handful of this happen. you CANNOT get prolactin gyno at all. that is bro science.

mostly cause they have just copy/pasted the same information for 30 years. just cause you are a coach doesn't mean you know what you are doing. see Adam Gase as an example. their tactics may work IN SPITE of their bad advice cause their clients are top notch pros

Yup steve I agree with u most of the coaches dont know a damn thing.They forward things which worked out for them and most of the time it is wrong information.If I were to hire a coach it would be someone like dan duchaine or the chemist who invented pro hormones patrick arnold.

Back
Top Bottom