Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Armidex dose on 125 mg of test?

Naturallyhard

I was on 25 mg of aromasin Ed on blast (500mgoftest)no sex drive e2 was at 650 was probably the tren! Now I’m on 125 mg ew and still feel high e2! Someone told me my e2 is probably crashed So I pooped 30 mg of dbol and still no improvements I got some Arimidex should I add it and what dose I heard of people not responding to asin and adex works better?

I was on 25 mg of aromasin Ed on blast (500mgoftest)no sex drive e2 was at 650 was probably the tren! Now I’m on 125 mg ew and still feel high e2! Someone told me my e2 is probably crashed So I pooped 30 mg of dbol and still no improvements I got some Arimidex should I add it and what dose I heard of people not responding to asin and adex works better?
What are you running.. Everything?

Dude you're a fucking train wreck and that's saying something coming from me.

You have no idea what your estrogen is at, you had it crashed before but thought it was high due to tren bloodwork even though we told you otherwise.

You're probably feeling low estrogen right now. You're only on 125mg per week. Take zero ai on that dose. Just take nothing but the test and I guarantee you'll feel better in 1-2 weeks.

What are you running.. Everything?

Dude you're a fucking train wreck and that's saying something coming from me.

You have no idea what your estrogen is at, you had it crashed before but thought it was high due to tren bloodwork even though we told you otherwise.

You're probably feeling low estrogen right now. You're only on 125mg per week. Take zero ai on that dose. Just take nothing but the test and I guarantee you'll feel better in 1-2 weeks.
I have all signs of high e2 and I thought dbol would fix crashed e2?

Low sex drive can’t maintain erection
Extreme anxiety/ocd
Lethargy
Moodiness
Bloated!
Depressed
Haven’t had desire for sex in 5 months and no ejaculation!

Sounds like low e2 to me other than the bloated part. And bloat can be caused by many other factors not just e2.

Especially the depression, lethargy and anxiety. That's more from low e2 for me.

Do your joints get sore more easily then they used to? Are your balls shriveled up most of the time as if you just got out of cold water?

The balls is the best way to tell for me. Weak erections means my e2 is either high or low. Then if my balls hang low my estrogen is low, but if they are all tight and hanging high then my estrogen is high.

But in short just stop taking anything other than the 125mg/wk of testosterone and within two weeks you'll see your body start to normalize and your sex drive should begin to come back.

Sounds like low e2 to me other than the bloated part. And bloat can be caused by many other factors not just e2.

Especially the depression, lethargy and anxiety. That's more from low e2 for me.

Do your joints get sore more easily then they used to? Are your balls shriveled up most of the time as if you just got out of cold water?

The balls is the best way to tell for me. Weak erections means my e2 is either high or low. Then if my balls hang low my estrogen is low, but if they are all tight and hanging high then my estrogen is high.

But in short just stop taking anything other than the 125mg/wk of testosterone and within two weeks you'll see your body start to normalize and your sex drive should begin to come back.

My balls look normal! Joints are fine!

Everyone's different in side effects of high and low e2... sounds like you don't know yours yet. You do not have high estrogen on 125mg/wk of test. Stop taking AI, wait two weeks, then get bloodwork.

Been off ai for weeks! Aromasin 25 mg Ed!

You're on a cruise. You then added dbol to do what... boost estrogen?

using a drug to fix a problem is just going to cause more problems. you are seeing this first hand

that sums up our medical system in the USA though. every person is on atleast 5 medications daily

Your estrogen is probably not high if you are only on 125 test. How long have you been just on this dose without an ai? And how long have you been off of tren? Theres lots of things that can be affecting sex drive...like serotonin and dopamine from running tren

Yes I took one dose of 30 mg of dbol had a great deadlift workout and that’s was that! Someone told me e2 is crashed from all asin but then I heard of people having high e2 on 25 mg of pharma asin and Arimidex worked better for them my source accidentally sent me Arimidex instead of asin so I believe it’s a sign from the universe what are the odds maybe my suffering is coming to end soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Your estrogen is probably not high if you are only on 125 test. How long have you been just on this dose without an ai? And how long have you been off of tren? Theres lots of things that can be affecting sex drive...like serotonin and dopamine from running tren

Been on tren for 2/3 weeks crusing for 2 weeks of today no sex drive boost! And I had problems before tren so I don’t think tren is what caused my problems!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I took one dose of 30 mg of dbol had a great deadlift workout and that’s was that! Someone told me e2 is crashed from all asin but then I heard of people having high e2 on 25 mg of pharma asin and Arimidex worked better for them my source accidentally sent me Arimidex instead of asin so I believe it’s a sign from the universe what are the odds maybe my suffering is coming to end soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Been on tren for 2/3 weeks crusing for 2 weeks of today no sex drive boost! And I had problems before tren so I don’t think tren is what caused my problems!

Correction been off tren for 2/3 weeks! Haven’t masturbated since late April!

All of the above worries me in that it looks confused. Without stuff, including your blood, being tested who knows what you have. Throwing in dbol sounds messy.

One dose to fix supposed crashes e2!

You're arguing after the case. If that was true you wouldn't have come here asking for advice right? To paraphrase... the horse has bolted and the barn door has shut. Let's not debate how tall the horse was lol

You've only been cruising two weeks. You havent given your body much time at all. Stick to your 125mg test dose and nothing else and be patient. After a couple weeks go get bloodwork. You havent been cruising long enough to get accurate bloodwork now

Back
Top Bottom