Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

army colonel needs help

blackmagic56

Registered
I'm in the military and i don't take shit from anyone, especially some douches on forums so if you are going to talk trash to me and put me down you best click out of the page.I don't appreciate you snowflakes who never served prancing around crying about your gyms being closed when I have to workout in 110 desert over here. anyway now that we established that, i'm looking to use steroids and my goals are to build muscle, lose fat, and get stronger. What steroids should I get and how much do they cost? I'm out.

Is this the same guy creating different accounts? Seem to be similar posts from this troll. I have never seen anyone on this forum put down someone that has served in their country's military.

Is this the same guy creating different accounts? Seem to be similar posts from this troll. I have never seen anyone on this forum put down someone that has served in their country's military.

Never ever. Piss poor grammar and spelling for a Colonel too.

First off, I certainly hope you’re a troll . . .

Second, lots of people here have served their countries, I sure have, and you are the only person I’ve ever heard say his feelings need special protection because he’s „a tough military guy“ — that makes you the very definition of a snowflake

Third, who the fuck do you think you are to tell civilians to obey you because you’re an officer - walk up to me in a supermarket and tell me to stand at attention and I’ll bitch slap you, „sir“

Lastly, is this made up persona really what you trolls think tough guys are like? You can’t even pretend to be a real man in the internet?

the OP does have a point. people are crying way too much the past couple months. wah wah wah my gym is closed.

as if you cannot train outside a gym or something?

i read today that 1/3rd of americans are depressed right now.

First of all, I served proudly but that does not make me better than anyone else. So coming right out of the gate with a shitty arrogant attitude isn't a great way to make a first impression. I've checked your other posts and I don't see where anyone has talked shit to you but with your attitude I wouldn't blame them.

Second, I'd be willing to bet my left nut that you're not a high ranking officer in the US Army, or any other branch.

And last, if you were in the Middle East you would know that you can go into any pharmacy and get pretty much anything you want dirt cheap. I've done several tours and there was always Dbol and Sus going around pretty much everywhere I was stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom