Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold on why the lifestyle can become so addicting!

bobso

Registered
I don't know about everyone else but when I'm on a great cycle with great gear I feel exactly like this throughout the day..The Pumps are amazing. Its why the lifestyle can be so great and addicting not only mentally but physically..your on a natural body high 24/7..cycling and hitting the gym is a great lifestyle if done smart and intelligently..I mean your drive and focus only increase as well as your over all feeling of well being..the gym is my high!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2uQX5rOnuN58G4Gw

I fully agree bobso, its my healthy high. Mind you its expensive since I pay more for pct then the actual cycles but well worth the price for the benifits family. Good video bro

NEVER BACK DOWN; EVERY LAST REP

I fully agree bobso, its my healthy high. Mind you its expensive since I pay more for pct then the actual cycles but well worth the price for the benifits family. Good video bro

NEVER BACK DOWN; EVERY LAST REP

I don't think its that expensive. How many people will drop 200 quid on a weekend on some drinks. majority of my friends will spend a minimum of 100euro a weekend on drink. 400euro a month on drink. That is a good cycle with pct for me.

I love going back home at Christmas with my new found gains while everyone else gets progressively fatter.

People don't get it but you are 100% correct. Steroids improve my sense of well being totally. (Except for tren, that gives me some problems). I had an addiction issue to pain meds, oxycodone ect. The gym and aas has helped me so much in getting over that.

I don't think its that expensive. How many people will drop 200 quid on a weekend on some drinks. majority of my friends will spend a minimum of 100euro a weekend on drink. 400euro a month on drink. That is a good cycle with pct for me.

I love going back home at Christmas with my new found gains while everyone else gets progressively fatter.

You make a great point. A lot of people out there are spending their money in drive thrus and at bars. We just use our money in a different way, and our priorities are much different. The cost itself probably doesn't differ much

You make a great point. A lot of people out there are spending their money in drive thrus and at bars. We just use our money in a different way, and our priorities are much different. The cost itself probably doesn't differ much

Legal in like 30 countries except the US when smoking and alcohol kill hundreds of millions of people. Makes sense.

Arnold: "it's like I'm cuming all the time....." lol I love that movie - I watch it at least twice a year. It's on Netflix now.

they choose alcohol, sex, drugs, gambling just to get a high

when you can get a high from the gym when the endorphins get released.

I don't get it and never will

they choose alcohol, sex, drugs, gambling just to get a high

when you can get a high from the gym when the endorphins get released.

I don't get it and never will

I was recently talking to a friend and he tells me that he has never had sex sober. Always after a night out with some random slut.

For me nothing beats a savage training session, good food, a great sleep and morning sex. That is perfect

People don't get it but you are 100% correct. Steroids improve my sense of well being totally. (Except for tren, that gives me some problems). I had an addiction issue to pain meds, oxycodone ect. The gym and aas has helped me so much in getting over that.
Bro I feel you 100%. I was stuck on hard drugs not wanting to deal with my combat stress/PTSD until I found my way into the gym. I have trained ever since and been sober ever since. I also am now more so motivated to go to the VA and deal with my issues as opposed to bury them. Long live the iron family

Im addicted to it. The amount of control you have when your mind is in that state of complete focus is incomparable to each person. But for me it feels like i can control every out come and reaction when working out and feeling the mind muscle connection is amazing

the lifestyle is very addicting and don't forget lonely
Very true... I dont mind it though, I really dont do shit except family shit, train, study, and work so nit much time for friends anyway. Unless they lift then we can pencil some shit in lol

I was recently talking to a friend and he tells me that he has never had sex sober. Always after a night out with some random slut.

For me nothing beats a savage training session, good food, a great sleep and morning sex. That is perfect

Amen brother

ya. ive tried explaining it to my friends, but they just don't get it.
they would rather smoke weed and play video games.
chase ass at the bar ... shit like that.

to each their own I guess. smh

Back
Top Bottom