Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin

You guys have a preference for liquid over tab, and if so, why?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Liquid is easier to break down into smaller doses as opposed to trying to slice/dice pills to get to the desired amount but shipping glass vials, carrying them around with the dropper top, etc are a pain so I go with tabs.

Most are 20-25 mg so you are going to cut them in half so just get a pill cutter on like amazon and get at it.

Thanks all. I currently have and am using tabs but I feel like maybe I don't have my estrogen quite dialed in. Or maybe it's in my head! Was asking about liquid for getting a more "fine-tuned" dose. At 12.5 EOD I felt I was having symptoms of low estrogen so I cut back to E3D and now i feel like I'm having some slight symptoms of high estrogen. Bloods Tuesday so that will tell.

You guys have a preference for liquid over tab, and if so, why?

I much prefer aromasin and all other ancillaries in liquid-form simply because I love the utterly disgusting taste and the hassle of having to measure a liquid.
Oh, sure, I could just swallow a premeasured and utterly tasteless aromasin tablet. But I fear that I would be seen as yet another Baby Boomer taking the easy road. ROFLMAO!

I much prefer aromasin and all other ancillaries in liquid-form simply because I love the utterly disgusting taste and the hassle of having to measure a liquid.
Oh, sure, I could just swallow a premeasured and utterly tasteless aromasin tablet. But I fear that I would be seen as yet another Baby Boomer taking the easy road. ROFLMAO!
Every time I see a comment from you I just roll my eyes, shake my head and try to keep my mouth shut.....

Every time I see a comment from you I just roll my eyes, shake my head and try to keep my mouth shut.....

Why is that, Sparky?

Thanks all. I currently have and am using tabs but I feel like maybe I don't have my estrogen quite dialed in. Or maybe it's in my head! Was asking about liquid for getting a more "fine-tuned" dose. At 12.5 EOD I felt I was having symptoms of low estrogen so I cut back to E3D and now i feel like I'm having some slight symptoms of high estrogen. Bloods Tuesday so that will tell.

Try breaking into 1/3 and take EOD or break in half then break another small piece off.

I find the 12.5mg works eod for me on 500mg test a week.

If you are struggling then see about getting liquid I just find the tabs are easier to transport if needed.

Try breaking into 1/3 and take EOD or break in half then break another small piece off.

I find the 12.5mg works eod for me on 500mg test a week.

If you are struggling then see about getting liquid I just find the tabs are easier to transport if needed.
Mine are scored in the middle and are pretty soft so cutting in 3rds may not work too good. I dont want to change anything before my bloods on Tuesday but I'll see what bloods say and go from there. Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom