Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin dosing advice

GymBeast614

Registered
Hey guys. I would like to know your opinions on dosing of my aromasin as I only have a limited supply.

My cycle is:
1-12 weeks test cyp at 500mg
1-5 weeks dbol 50mg ed
1-10 weeks tren acetate at 100mg eod

I only have 30 tabs of 20mg each , I'm not one to suffer from estrogen problems but I wanted to know how I shoulddose the aromasin? I was thinking of doing 20mg eod for 5 weeks ( while using the dbol) then bringing it down to 10mg eod for the remainder of my cycle and through pct.

Hey guys. I would like to know your opinions on dosing of my aromasin as I only have a limited supply.

My cycle is:
1-12 weeks test cyp at 500mg
1-5 weeks dbol 50mg ed
1-10 weeks tren acetate at 100mg eod

I only have 30 tabs of 20mg each , I'm not one to suffer from estrogen problems but I wanted to know how I shoulddose the aromasin? I was thinking of doing 20mg eod for 5 weeks ( while using the dbol) then bringing it down to 10mg eod for the remainder of my cycle and through pct.

Depending on how sensitive you are 12.5mg every other day is enough for Estrogen control, which is commonly utilized among the anabolic steroid using community. Once again, adjustments are a normal part of aromatase inhibitor use ,you want to control estrogen not eliminate as you need some estrogen for steroids to work, I would also have some Caber /Dostinex on hand for the tren should they occur.

Depending on how sensitive you are 12.5mg every other day is enough for Estrogen control, which is commonly utilized among the anabolic steroid using community. Once again, adjustments are a normal part of aromatase inhibitor use ,you want to control estrogen not eliminate as you need some estrogen for steroids to work, I would also have some Caber /Dostinex on hand for the tren should they occur.

I see that they usually dose it at 12.5mg eod but unfortunately I only have them in 20mg tabs so I can break them in half and get 10mg but would that be okay? I have dostinex but also a very limited amount due to supplier moving and price rocketing. But I was thinking of running the aromasin higher to keep estrogen lower so prolactin isn't effected as much then when I go to 10mg eod of aromasin after the 5 weeks I'll take my 5 weeks worth of 0.25 dostinex e3d? Does that sound alright? Optimally I would love to get more dostinex but the chances are looking slim. Thank you for any advice

I see that they usually dose it at 12.5mg eod but unfortunately I only have them in 20mg tabs so I can break them in half and get 10mg but would that be okay? I have dostinex but also a very limited amount due to supplier moving and price rocketing. But I was thinking of running the aromasin higher to keep estrogen lower so prolactin isn't effected as much then when I go to 10mg eod of aromasin after the 5 weeks I'll take my 5 weeks worth of 0.25 dostinex e3d? Does that sound alright? Optimally I would love to get more dostinex but the chances are looking slim. Thank you for any advice

A dosage of 10mg EOD on arimidex is good. There is no need to taper the aromasin up at the beginning. Just dose 10mg EOD throughout your entire 12 week cycle.

On weeks 1-10 you want to run the dostinex at 0.5mg E3D to prevent a prolactin flair up from the tren.

Prolactin and estrogen are two completely different hormones. Increasing your AI dosage won't help you with your prolactin issues. You can order cabergoline from ag-guys.com if you don't have enough on hand to run it the entire 10 weeks.

Run 10mg/EOD and you should be fine. However, I would also be concerned about prolactin related sides and I would check out some caber sources.

I always suggest to do it before its too late

Run 10mg/EOD and you should be fine. However, I would also be concerned about prolactin related sides and I would check out some caber sources.

I always suggest to do it before its too

Thank you for the advice , I'll run it at 10mg eod then and ill look for cabergoline sources too.

apparently, tren will up ur prolactin, intake caber 0.25mg twice a week and adjust according to ur status

Okay so adjusting as I see fit is the beat option?

based on actual blood work yes. then as you gain experience over time you will know how much you need.

my point is though a lot of guys screwup cause they are stubborn and do not adjust their AI dosage as they go. sticking to a plan is not the way to do it. you want to be balanced.. low estrogen is bad, and so is high estrogen.

based on actual blood work yes. then as you gain experience over time you will know how much you need.

my point is though a lot of guys screwup cause they are stubborn and do not adjust their AI dosage as they go. sticking to a plan is not the way to do it. you want to be balanced.. low estrogen is bad, and so is high estrogen.

Okay thank you for an advice

Dosing of Aromasin in anabolic steroid cycles is most commonly 12.5 mg every other day, 12.5 mg daily, or at most 25 mg daily. However, the blood testing is the gold standard for determining correct dosing level. So a blood testing is the first thing need to be done.

Back
Top Bottom