Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin expiring??

25homes

Veteran
VIP
EVO Logger
I have couple bottle of legit aromasin suspended in alcohol from an older sponsor. Bottle are un opened and look perfect so seperation or anything. 15mg/ml DO you still think its ok and do you think dosage would stay accurate or has it post potency? appreciate any input

no bro, DO NOT use that... thats wayyy too old and liquids dont preserve that long.. get rid of that

Thanks for input bro. feel naked now because I dont have aromasin and I am on test. Ill order this week. Only taking 350mg test so dont expect any issues any ways but want to be safe. I appreciate my friend

I have couple bottle of legit aromasin suspended in alcohol from an older sponsor. Bottle are un opened and look perfect so seperation or anything. 15mg/ml DO you still think its ok and do you think dosage would stay accurate or has it post potency? appreciate any input

Don't use it, throw it away 25

bro yo must be cheap lol

I am cheap bro. Got good job just don't like spending money on myself. Would rather have it to help others but I'll def spend the money if needed homie. Just sucks when you got 210ml of it. 150ml clomid 150ml nolva

Yea Dylan’s got you covered. Order domestic and you’ll have it soon enough

I would just grab a new batch from our approved sources!!

Back
Top Bottom