Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is aromasin neccesary for a 250mg/week beginner cycle?

Idonmat

Very simple question, i've been convinced to instead of a 500mg/week test 12-16 week cycle, and instead just run a long 250mg/test e cycle instead, so here comes the question, is aromasin necesary for such low test pr week?

Very simple question, i've been convinced to instead of a 500mg/week test 12-16 week cycle, and instead just run a long 250mg/test e cycle instead, so here comes the question, is aromasin necesary for such low test pr week?

Maybe not necessary but always good to have on hand. Order some just in case your only delaying to your cycle a week or so.

Maybe not necessary but always good to have on hand. Order some just in case your only delaying to your cycle a week or so.

Okay ty for reply, i will some then, thanks.

Also, do you think 250mg/week is enough? And how long can i run it for?

honestly theres no way to answer that.. we dont know if you are estrogen prone or not... generally, very little ai would be needed on that dose but there are many people who are very estrogen prone that would still need it.. its all trial and error throughout.. i would say to dose it much lower to assess.. so generally most do 12.5 mg every other day to start with and assess from there with bloodwork half way through.. i would go more like 6.25 mg eod to start with and then assess from there

aromasin is a must even with 250mgs but dose should be low 5mgs eod or less

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Okay ty for reply, i will some then, thanks.

Also, do you think 250mg/week is enough? And how long can i run it for?

How about we find out what your aims are?

AI is super important make sure you have everything.

Back
Top Bottom