Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin question

danarat

Registered
I am going to be running 500mg a week of test cyp and I paid $200 for 2 vials of test e. i was told by my source that i should use 250mg twice a week. he didn't mention anything about a pct or an AI on cycle. I know obviously he is wrong about pct, but Is he right that i don't need an AI too?

AI dosage is very individual. You need to get hormone blood test before you start so you know what you naturally sit at. You then should start by taking something like 12.5mg of aromasin once a week. If you start getting estrogen sides increase it to 12.5mg twice a week so just with your injection. After 4 weeks you need another blood test to see where your estrogen is sitting. Get this 48 hours after you take your aromasin. If it's in range continue on if it's low reduce or drop your AI if it's high increase the dose again.
You will eventually get to a point after a cycle or 2 you'll know what you need without getting bloods mid cycle.
Also PCT is a must. Just do some research on here you'll find plenty of pct protocols. Just my advice which isn't popular but don't take clomid every day. It's terminal half life is 5-6 days so when people suggest taking 50mg a day by the 6th day you could have blood levels of 200mg in your body and then people wonder why they feel shit on clomid. You should run 50mg every 4 days. Plus you'll save some cash doing this and avoid the ugly sides of the drug.
Also I'm confused at what you have on hand is it 2x cyp and 2x enanthate?

I am going to be running 500mg a week of test cyp and I paid $200 for 2 vials of test e. i was told by my source that i should use 250mg twice a week. he didn't mention anything about a pct or an AI on cycle. I know obviously he is wrong about pct, but Is he right that i don't need an AI too?

IMO why risk it?

if you do not use an AI your estrogen levels will go sky high and that can lead to estrogenic side effects. some guys don't care if they bloat up or get gyno issues. but there are other problems associated with high estrogen levels like feeding cancer cells. not good

There is bound to be some estrogenic spike when using 500 mgs of test a week. As to how much, or how severe it'll be is uncertain. I believe 1/4 mg of A-dex twice a week is a "safe bet." It should be enough to control symtoms yet it isn't too much in case you don't need that much.

It depends. A lot of people will need an ai. Some people though like myself have low estrogen sensitivity. I can run 50omg test without an ai and im just fine. Most can't say that

I would go 12.5 mg aromasin eod for a week then after it builds up go for e3d or every 4 days.
And you could have added hcg during the cycle 250iu twice a week would help recovery faster.
But two weeks after your last pin you will need a standard pct protocol.
Nolva
40-40-20-20
Clomid
75-50-50-50
Weekly doses.

Say I start 400mg test a week. And 12.5mg aromasin eod. Is the ai started on day 1? With test e?

I would probably start it at twice per week for a couple weeks and then start EOD since you are using a long ester.

How can he be wrong if he said nothing? Logic fail.

And your source - should never be the one giving you advise. That's like a coke dealer saying 'sure you can use more' lol

Back
Top Bottom