Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aromasin on TRT

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Aromasin on TRT

anyone here having good luck long term cruising on testosterone with an ai like aromasin?

curious what dosage you have settled on and had luck maintaining good erection quality long term

say 300mg of test per week, wonder if 6mg of aromasin daily would be a ballpark starting point

don't say "take bloodwork", i only want anecdotes from those that are doing this already and having success with their cruise or higher dose trt

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by josephcaldron View Post
    anyone here having good luck long term cruising on testosterone with an ai like aromasin?

curious what dosage you have settled on and had luck maintaining good erection quality long term

say 300mg of test per week, wonder if 6mg of aromasin daily would be a ballpark starting point

don't say "take bloodwork", i only want anecdotes from those that are doing this already and having success with their cruise or higher dose trt
    300mg is more than trt but thats what I do currently. I take 12.5 mg aromisan mon/wed/fri this is my sweet spot. You need to get bloodwork done to be sure since we’re all different. You may not need it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Trt generally is between 100-200mg a week.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    300mg is not TRT...that is cruising.

I am dialed in at 10mg Aromasin every 3 days. I am on a pretty low TRT dose of 75mg/wk but I am also estrogen prone.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm not a fan of the whole cruising thing at all

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    well i haven't done it but i can tell you based on looking at literally thousands of bloods over the years that cruising on 300mg a week is a bad idea. it will cause prostate and heart health issues right off the bat and then other things are going to be a problem too

if you insist on cruising at the very least run a real cruise dose closer to what your body is supposed to produce which would be more closer to 125mg's a week only. that is if you care about your health
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Everyone has different sensitivities to estrogen so it will vary, and it also changes in people over time too. For example now I need more ai than I used to. 300mg is not trt. That is very high to cruise with. I wouldnt recommend that.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    well i haven't done it but i can tell you based on looking at literally thousands of bloods over the years that cruising on 300mg a week is a bad idea. it will cause prostate and heart health issues right off the bat and then other things are going to be a problem too

if you insist on cruising at the very least run a real cruise dose closer to what your body is supposed to produce which would be more closer to 125mg's a week only. that is if you care about your health
    Alright I appreciate the response I will lower my dose to 125 mg weekly. What would you recommend for aromasin dosing ?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're literally cutting your dose by more than 50% which would help. No one can answer this question because everyone is completely different. Some don't even need an AI on trt. Anecdotally, 12.5mg 3x per week is good for me but that's not really going to help you. Might be a good place to start though if you aromatize heavily.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Blood work will determine your AI dosage.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your ai dose is strictly dependent on your bloodwork... every single person is different on what they may or may not need and so everything should only be suitable to you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast