Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin on TRT

josephcaldron

Registered
anyone here having good luck long term cruising on testosterone with an ai like aromasin?

curious what dosage you have settled on and had luck maintaining good erection quality long term

say 300mg of test per week, wonder if 6mg of aromasin daily would be a ballpark starting point

don't say "take bloodwork", i only want anecdotes from those that are doing this already and having success with their cruise or higher dose trt

anyone here having good luck long term cruising on testosterone with an ai like aromasin?

curious what dosage you have settled on and had luck maintaining good erection quality long term

say 300mg of test per week, wonder if 6mg of aromasin daily would be a ballpark starting point

don't say "take bloodwork", i only want anecdotes from those that are doing this already and having success with their cruise or higher dose trt

300mg is more than trt but thats what I do currently. I take 12.5 mg aromisan mon/wed/fri this is my sweet spot. You need to get bloodwork done to be sure since we’re all different. You may not need it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Trt generally is between 100-200mg a week.

well i haven't done it but i can tell you based on looking at literally thousands of bloods over the years that cruising on 300mg a week is a bad idea. it will cause prostate and heart health issues right off the bat and then other things are going to be a problem too

if you insist on cruising at the very least run a real cruise dose closer to what your body is supposed to produce which would be more closer to 125mg's a week only. that is if you care about your health

Everyone has different sensitivities to estrogen so it will vary, and it also changes in people over time too. For example now I need more ai than I used to. 300mg is not trt. That is very high to cruise with. I wouldnt recommend that.

well i haven't done it but i can tell you based on looking at literally thousands of bloods over the years that cruising on 300mg a week is a bad idea. it will cause prostate and heart health issues right off the bat and then other things are going to be a problem too

if you insist on cruising at the very least run a real cruise dose closer to what your body is supposed to produce which would be more closer to 125mg's a week only. that is if you care about your health

Alright I appreciate the response I will lower my dose to 125 mg weekly. What would you recommend for aromasin dosing ?

You're literally cutting your dose by more than 50% which would help. No one can answer this question because everyone is completely different. Some don't even need an AI on trt. Anecdotally, 12.5mg 3x per week is good for me but that's not really going to help you. Might be a good place to start though if you aromatize heavily.

your ai dose is strictly dependent on your bloodwork... every single person is different on what they may or may not need and so everything should only be suitable to you

I would get bloodwork to determine that ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom