Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aromasin vs. Arimidex

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Aromasin vs. Arimidex

I'm going to be doing my first cycle come the beginning of April. 500 mg test cyp per week for ten weeks and 50 mg Tbol for the last six weeks of the cycle. Both products are from one of the sponsors here. No need for PCT as I am on Dr. prescribed TRT (A "real" doctor - Not a TRT clinic). There won't be any issues w my TRT protocol as I am starting the cycle right after my doctor mandated blood work.

From what I have read on here it would be a good idea to have an AI on hand.

- Which would you guys suggest - Aromasin or Arimidex?
    - Do I start taking it right away when I begin the cycle or is it something you just want to have on hand "just in case"
    - How would I know I needed to start taking it?
    - Is there a "standard" dose I would take for that amount of gear?

I am 6'3" 235 pounds. Can see just a bit of abs. Been lifting for years and I work with a nutritionist with check ins every 3-5 days. I'll be cutting calories a bit at the same time I start the cycle to shed some fat.

Thanks!!!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry! Forgot to mention that at my last blood test my Estradiol (E2) Hormone was at 50. The threshold for Quest Diagnostics is anything over 39 so they considered that reading high. The doctor wasn't concerned w that reading.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What was your test level... If your E2 is already high and you have low T it's going to go up higher when you start on trt and on 500mg ew. Probably more.
    Also when you start prescribed trt from a Dr they usually incorporate an AI. And discuss all these things before hand.
    So what were your levels . thanks.
    Also how old are you ?
    And yes you will need an ai

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    What was your test level... If your E2 is already high and you have low T it's going to go up higher when you start on trt and on 500mg ew. Probably more.
    Also when you start prescribed trt from a Dr they usually incorporate an AI. And discuss all these things before hand.
    So what were your levels . thanks.
    Also how old are you ?
    And yes you will need an ai
    I've been on TRT for almost a year - so everything is dialed in on that front. For my last two blood tests I had for my TRT doctor - about 3 months apart - my Estradiol was 49 and 50 respectively. At those estradiol levels the doc did not feel an AI was warranted. Test level was around 650 at both tests.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    I'm going to be doing my first cycle come the beginning of April. 500 mg test cyp per week for ten weeks and 50 mg Tbol for the last six weeks of the cycle. Both products are from one of the sponsors here. No need for PCT as I am on Dr. prescribed TRT (A "real" doctor - Not a TRT clinic). There won't be any issues w my TRT protocol as I am starting the cycle right after my doctor mandated blood work.

- Do I start taking it right away when I begin the cycle or is it something you just want to have on hand "just in case"

I am 6'3" 235 pounds. Can see just a bit of abs. Been lifting for years and I work with a nutritionist with check ins every 3-5 days. I'll be cutting calories a bit at the same time I start the cycle to shed some fat.

Thanks!!!
    Aromasin hands down because dont mess with your colesterol but if you have gyno i prefer tamoxifen ( yes reduces IGF but control your gyno )

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Aromasin it is. After a bunch of searches prior to posting I was leaning that way so thank you for confirming that is the way to go...

As far as my other questions

- Do I just start taking it right away when I begin the cycle or is it something you just want to have on hand "just in case"
    - If It's something you would always take hand-in-hand during a cycle - How would I know I needed to start taking it?
    - Is there a "standard" dose of Aromasin I would take for the duration of the cycle for that amount of gear?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Aromasin it is. After a bunch of searches prior to posting I was leaning that way so thank you for confirming that is the way to go...

As far as my other questions

- Do I just start taking it right away when I begin the cycle or is it something you just want to have on hand "just in case"
    - If It's something you would always take hand-in-hand during a cycle - How would I know I needed to start taking it?
    - Is there a "standard" dose of Aromasin I would take for the duration of the cycle for that amount of gear?
    1.) I do. But I know how my body aromatizes. It's kind of a guessing game without blood work.

2.) Need to be familiar with low and high e side effects. Pay attention to mood changes, libido, water retention. Is your dick working? Etc.

3.) What was recommended to me was 25mg every 3 days. However at 500 test 12.5mg every other day keeps me stable. It's a total guessing game to say what you will need to take. But your looking for the lowest dose possible. Takes some experimenting and getting confirmation with blood work.

I'm no expert. Just from my experience. Lots of guys here with good advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    brother they both good. aromasin is my first choice

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Thanks!!!
    I always suggest aromasin. I found a suicidal AI vs non suicidal aromatase inhibitor makes a difference.
    which? I suggest aromasin
    -yes you start 1st day on cycle 12.5mgs aromasin EOD and can adjust to ED
    -you wont know for sure without bloods but if you're on testosterone you can be sure you have higher estrogen (need an AI)
    -standard dose of aromasin for 250mgs of testosterone enanthate is around 12.5mgs

If you want to burn fat, you want to have lower estrogen so up the aromasin IMO.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    aromasin is a gentle AI and is a suicide AI
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast