Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arrested for solicitation and battery while on steroids

mondy39

I’m posting this not to be laughed at but for advice because I am worried
last weekend I was arrested for solicitation. They also found steroids in my room and charged me for that.
I had found a couple hookers at a bar and had them come up to my hotel room and after they did a
little dance for me I paid them each $200 and $300. afterwards one of the young ladies started to per-form oral sex on me with a condom.

I break out my phone and start to take pictures ….while all this is going on the other girl decides to leave, so I tell her to just go to the bar and let me do my thing with the first chick. She says no she wants to wait in the bathroom so I tell her that fine, as long as you don’t get in my way

then the first girl starts whining to me that I should give her a tip. I’m like why? I gave that girl $300 for nothing and I already gave you $200 and you want more money out of me?

At that point I said its over and grabbed her stuff and threw it at the door and said you both gotta leave.
Next thing I know she grabs the phone and calls up security and says I was attacking her then she spits on me. Now I’m pushing them both out of the door and telling them to leave.

Security shows up and they tell them that I had attempted to assault them and all this nonsense. The cops show up 5 minutes later and search my room and find my steroids and charge me with a bunch of stuff. The 2nd chick had a mark on her arm but that was from the first girl pushing her out the door and wasn’t me. So now they are hitting me with battery assault charges on top of it. They asked if I wanted to press charges on them for getting spit at and I said no, yet they are still pressing charges on me just cause I am a big guy and they were tiny.

I’m out on bail right now. My lawyer said that the steroid charge would be hard to fight cause I didn’t have script for it and I had been charged with drugs twice before. Any advice on what I should do from here? Should I stop my cycle in case I have to go to jail ?

last weekend I was arrested for solicitation. They also found steroids in my room and charged me for that.
I had found a couple hookers at a bar and had them come up to my hotel room and after they did a
little dance for me I paid them each $200 and $300. afterwards one of the young ladies started to per-form oral sex on me with a condom.

I break out my phone and start to take pictures ….while all this is going on the other girl decides to leave, so I tell her to just go to the bar and let me do my thing with the first chick. She says no she wants to wait in the bathroom so I tell her that fine, as long as you don’t get in my way

then the first girl starts whining to me that I should give her a tip. I’m like why? I gave that girl $300 for nothing and I already gave you $200 and you want more money out of me?

At that point I said its over and grabbed her stuff and threw it at the door and said you both gotta leave.
Next thing I know she grabs the phone and calls up security and says I was attacking her then she spits on me. Now I’m pushing them both out of the door and telling them to leave.

Security shows up and they tell them that I had attempted to assault them and all this nonsense. The cops show up 5 minutes later and search my room and find my steroids and charge me with a bunch of stuff. The 2nd chick had a mark on her arm but that was from the first girl pushing her out the door and wasn’t me. So now they are hitting me with battery assault charges on top of it. They asked if I wanted to press charges on them for getting spit at and I said no, yet they are still pressing charges on me just cause I am a big guy and they were tiny.

I’m out on bail right now. My lawyer said that the steroid charge would be hard to fight cause I didn’t have script for it and I had been charged with drugs twice before. Any advice on what I should do from here? Should I stop my cycle in case I have to go to jail ?

Yes stop the cycle

i've got a few tips for you and others

1. if you are going to break the law don't break MULTIPLE laws the same day lol
2. don't invite strangers you never met to your room, much less 2
3. if you want to kick someone out do it the right way, never this way.. you should have just gave the chick the cash and called it a day instead of arguing with her and escalating shit
4. hire a good lawyer and ask him for advice that way, most cases get pled down so a lawyer who plays golf with the prosecutor will be more likely to get a good plea then a public defender (yeah i watch a lot of law shows)
5. takes all this as a lesson learned and stop being stupid in life. you are lucky things didn't end up way worse

You should stop cycling and get on pct and control yourself this is really bad

bro run tons of tren ahead of prison and get yo old lady to smuggle in. trust me

not only use tren in prison but also can sell it make good cash. pay off guards when you get tehre. $100 good amoutn per week. they do whatever you want and let you use steroids no problem

also stereos can take tape deck pen and turn into syringe, inject the tren into biceps and yo be top dog in prison overnight. trust me i been there. bunk mate on his knees first night

sounds like you need to calm a lot
stop cycle
pct and remember emotions in pct
or TRT

bro run tons of tren ahead of prison and get yo old lady to smuggle in. trust me

not only use tren in prison but also can sell it make good cash. pay off guards when you get tehre. $100 good amoutn per week. they do whatever you want and let you use steroids no problem

also stereos can take tape deck pen and turn into syringe, inject the tren into biceps and yo be top dog in prison overnight. trust me i been there. bunk mate on his knees first night
Haha this dude makes me laugh. Its true about using in prison tho. I think bm likes guys on there's knees

Haha this dude makes me laugh. Its true about using in prison tho. I think bm likes guys on there's knees

bro what if we in cell together and only 1 bed and a toilet

who sleep in bed and who have to spend night sitting on toilet?

if yo don't agree to sleep on toilet i gonna have to shank you with toothbrush lol.. happened to one of my boyz. he got shanked in eye. now we call him 1 eyed chuck, good guy.. he raise cattle next town over.

Back
Top Bottom